Mithross: ForeBITTEN Love

Get the Aphmau reference?

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Vampires and werewolves have been at war for centuries. Their kingdoms split apart by war and hatred. The two kingdoms rarely talked but both new that there were two princes and one princess on the vampire side. The two sides realized that they needed to stop fighting so to propose the idea of marriage they had set up a party. A royal party. It was held at the vampires castle. The place all done up in black and red and of course held at night. The wolves didn't mind at all. Prince Max, Prince Ross, and Princess Jess were all attending the party along with their parents.

"Ross, you must drink, okay?" His father pestered him. "No, I wont go outside okay?" Ross said shooing his father away. His father sighed and joined his mother. Ross crossed his arms in anger. He didn't want to be at this stupid party and didn't want to marry someone he barely knew, especially a vampire. He needed to know his future kingdom so he might as well meet with others. He walked aimlessly around the giant room until his attention became occupied with the moon and he ran right into something, nearly falling into the ground.

"Ah! Oh I'm so sorry!" He said looking up. He was met with a pair of dark brown eyes, and a pair of white fangs and dark red hair. "I'm sorry." Ross said quietly, slightly intimidated. The vampire only chuckled. "Its fine, just make sure you're watching where you're going." He said with a smile. "Sorry, I really like darkness." Ross said taking a step back. "Dont we all?" The vampire chuckled. "I'm Max, Prince Max." Ross's breath caught in his throat. "I'm Ross, Prince Ross. . " Max smiled and chuckled, showing his fangs. "Want to walk in the garden?" He asked smiling. "Sure, might as well met my future wife's brother."

Max chuckled as they walked under many willow trees. Ross looked up admiring the few stars showing through the leaves. Max smiled at him as he watched Ross. The trees soon ended and they both walked out to a big late, the moonlight reflecting off the lake. They started to walk around the lake in silence. "So reuniting by marriage?" Max asked. "Yeah, stupid in my opinion." Ross said grabbing a stone and tossing it into the lake. "Why do you say?" Max asked as he ruffled his ginger hair.

"Cause I'm marrying someone I barely. . . k-know. . . and I don- oh god!" Ross groaned, clutching his stomach, bending over slightly. "Ross are you okay?" He asked as he placed a hand lightly on his shoulder. Ross looked toward the sky and saw the moon. "Oh, god I. . . I need to go." Ross said breaking away from Max and running into the forest. Max looked up and saw a full moon. "Oh god." He mumbled and ran after him. He saw many broken branches and signs that Ross had been through here. Moon light shown through the leaves as he came across his scarf. His yellow and red scarf lay on the floor torn and dirty. "Ross?" Max asked, showing his fangs. A low growl came from the darkness of the forest.

Max jumped as it seemed to be coming from everywhere. He looked around him, holding tightly on to the scarf. Then a figure jumped on Max knocking him to the ground. Max retaliated by biting his leg making him yip and jump off. Max scrambled up and faced him. It was Ross alright. "What do I do?" Ross said as the beast advanced toward him. "Ross, please don't hurt me, cause I really dont want to hurt you." The wolf seemed to slow but continued to walk towards him. "Ross please. . " Max pleaded. To be honest with himself he had a small crush on Ross since he first saw him enter the castle, he didn't want to hurt him now. "Please Ross, I dont want to hurt you cause you're beautiful and perfect, I could never forgive myself if I hurt you in anyway." The wolf halted but still showed his teeth. "I love you Ross. . ."

The wolf perked up his ears and hid his teeth. He then walked up the the vampire, who was now on his knees, sniffing his neck. "I love you Ross . . . " He said petting his head. The wolf whimpered and pressed deeper into his neck. His tail was wagging happily as Max scratched his neck. Ross then started to lick his cheek. Max gasped in surprise as a blush came forth on his pale skin. Ross soon stopped and snuggled against Max, laying down. Max laid down next to him placing his head on his body next to Ross's. The same thing you would do if you were snuggling a dog. They soon both fell asleep in each others presence.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Oh god this is awful, I'm surprised if you made this far. Congrats. And guys I need ideas for one shots like badly, if you got any I would be happy to hear them.

Kitty out =^.^=