Horror Twin

Ross walked into his room with a sigh, closing the door with his gray tail. His fur itched and was flattened in many places that were covered with blood. His small ears twitched as he flicked off the lights and rolled onto his bed. The fresh blood smeared onto the gray torn sheets.

He sighed as he rolled over and placed his red glowing torch on his bedside table, that was clearly starting to rot and break away. In fact, the room was in horrible looking condition in general. The wallpaper was peeling away and blood splatters covers the walls.

Ross closed his eyes and relaxed. Just as sleep was gonna grip him a knock sounded through his room. "No. Go away." Ross said annoyed. "But I can't, not at all." A voice sounded clearly through the room. Ross sat up quickly. "Go away. I'm warning you." He said threatening the voice. "But how can I, when we are one of the same Ross?"

Just then a figure started to form from the shinny material from the glass mirror. It seemed to struggle, like the shiny material was holding it back. Once it was out of the mirror fully, the  material faded away and there stood another Ross, but different. Instead if the ripped worn bowtie, there was a scarf that draped nicely over his neck. And a great difference was that they were a different species all together. One a underwater creature, the original a squirrel.

The original Ross got out of bed and walked up to the reflection. "Go away, I don't have the time or the patience to deal with you right now." Ross said sternly, crossing his arms. "Oh but I do." The narwhal said grabbing him by his bow, pulling him closer. "I've got plenty of time." He said with a sinister grin.

Ross pushed the reflection away and stumbled back towards his closet. "Stay away from me you freak. I already have Tim and Max to deal with, I don't need you too." Ross angrily squeaked as he pressed himself against the wall.

"Oh, but I cannot for I am within your mind. The old you, the perfect you. The ones your fans knew you for, the one they adored." He took multiple steps forward. "I'm the prefect one, the loved one. I cannot simple just go away, I am in your reflection cause that is what you see. I am your regret Ross. You changed your mind and now you hate yourself for it!" He said with an evil laugh, now inches from the squirrel. "I am you, a better, perfect you." He said with a smile.

Ross slipped away from his presence and walked next to his bed. "No, I am who I am now. Not what I want to be. Now, I think you have over stayed your welcome." Ross said as he walked to his bedside table and reached for his red torch. But the reflection tackled him to the ground, grabbing his neck.

"I have lived in the reflection world for too long! Now it's time for you to go back in!" He yelled angrily. The squirrel tucked his legs next to his chest and shoved the narwhal off. He then quickly grabbed the torch and slid the top off, showing a hidden knife.

The reflection got up with a snarl on his face, soon lunging for the squirrel. Ross then drove the knife into the reflections stomach, making him stop all movements. He took the knife out and watch the narwhal as he looked down shocked at the sight of his own blood. Ross then pushed the reflection back into the cracked mirror making him sink back in.

"No!" The narwhal yelled, the voice sounding distant and muted ever so slightly. "I swear I will come back and take what is rightfully mine! I swear Ross! This won't be the la-" Ross then soon had enough of the chatter and punched the mirror, making the glass shatter once and for all. Tears streamed down the killers face as he looked down at his hands.

Blood covered them, some his own others his reflections. But he soon wiped the tears away, picked out the glass from his hand. "No more mirrors will be in this house." He said softly as he went back to bed.

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Sorry I wanted to do more Halloween  one shots but I didn't have the time. School has been getting in the way and I haven't been in the greatest mood since my birthday. I'm sorry that the updates are slow but well hopefully I will be able to get more Christmas ones out more than the Halloween ones. I love you all you guys are amazing and I'll see you fictioneers later.

Stay awesome, stay strong, stay beautiful ~ Maddy

=^.^=