Winter and Summer 2 -Redney

Summer sighed as he watched earth play in the snow and cold. Nobody, really played all that much in his season, all stuck inside playing with their technology.

Plays Winter always gets the nice lights and warm feeling, being the holidays and all. Summer never really got anything, just complaints on how hot it was. But Summer was happy for Winter, he could make it snow as much as he wants now.

Summer smiled and teleported to the outside of Winters castle. Summer sighed and rolled his eyes, it almost looking like Elsa's castle. He knocked on the door, and within seconds Winter appeared. "Oh what are you doing here Summer, you know it's way to cold for you!" He said as he grabbed Summer by the arm and teleported back to his home.

Summer was shocked by his actions but glad to be back home. "Why did you do that?" Summer asked, a little shaken up. "I um... just didn't want you getting cold." Summer chuckled. "Well then technically you would melt here." Winter laughed, it takes awhile."

Summer then relied what Winter was wearing. Usually it was winter like outfits but today it was a light blue tux, almost the color of ice. It even had some ice forming on it. "I like your outfit." Summer said with a small blush. "Oh, thanks." He said with a smile. "You seem like you're getting ready for something? Are you?" Winter shook his head.

"No, just thought I would try a new look." Summer nodded. "Well I like it." Winter smiled as a thanks. Silence rang over them for a few minutes until Summers eyes widened. "I need to show you something." He said quickly. He then walked up stairs into his bedroom. Winter walked in after him and his eyes widened. "Did you make that?" Summer asked, referring to the heart.

Winter shook his head. "No, when do you find it?" He asked walking up to it. "About a few weeks ago." Winter stiffened. "Oh, may I show you something then?" He asked, hesitently. "Sure." Said Summer, epoxies about what it was. Winter then grabbed his hand and teleported them to his room. There, above his bed a heart, that had a palm tree going around one edge. There was sand near the bottom with an ocean leading off and the bright blue sky with clouds covering the rest.

Summers heart skipped a beat and a blush formed on his cheeks. "I didn't do that." He said, trying to control an oncoming stutter. "I just appeared one morning and I instantly thought of you. I kinda just thought it was a prank." He said sheepishly.

"My magic can't even do that." Summer said softly. They just stood there looking at the heart. "Well I umm... should get back to work." Winter said. "Oh, yeah, sorry. See ya later." And with that Summer teleported.

~~~○~~~
A few days have passed since Summer had seen Winter and it's starting to get to him. "It's official, I love him..." Summer said, pacing around his room. "But I don't know if he loves me I just can't tell..." He mumbled to himself. Then he stopped. "I'm gonna visit him and tell him how I feel." He said, then soon disappeared.

Unfortunately for Summer, Winter was doing the same thing. Once Winter was in Summers house he looked all around for him, calling out his name many times. He then ran over to Summers pond and looked into it. He then saw Summer running around in his castle, looking for him.

He then quickly teleported to his castle and found him. He quickly placed his hands on Summers shoulders, making him turn around. "Winter! I've been looking for you! I just wanted to tell you... that umm.." Winter leaned in closer to his lips, almost brushing them. "I know." he whispered and kissed Summer.

Summer kissed back and wrapped his arms around Winters neck. The kiss burned the both of them, cold on heat and heat on cold. But they never broke appart. Winter hugged Summer closer by the waist, pulling him closer to Winter.

Soon they broke the kiss and looked into each others eyes. "God I love you Summer, more than you imagine." He said with a blush. "I love you too." He said as he dove back in for another kiss. Summer ran his fingers through Winters hair, pulling at it slightly, while Winter had a tight grip on Summers hips.

Hours later the two were still side by side. Summer didn't want to leave Winter and Winter never wanted to leave Summer. The two were snuggled up on the couch watching a movie. "I love you." Summer said with a yawn. "I love you too." Winter responded. Summers eyes then started to droop as he grew tired.

"Wanna go to bed cutie?" Summer looked up at him and nodded. Instead of walking Winter just teleported the two to bed. Summer then gasped as he looked up. "Winter look." He said pointing towards the heart. Ice started to form over the ocean scene. Stopping halfway, the ice started to form ragged ice around the edges. Soon the ice stopped forming.

Summer smiled and put his hands over his mouth. "It's just for us." He smiled and held Summer close. "All for us." He said, fall asleep in Winters arms.

○●○●○●○●○●○●

So many updates today!!! I live this story!! I hope you guys enjoyed this! Lave ya all!

Stay awesome, stay strong, stay beautiful ~ Maddy

=^.^=