Mithross: Drifted Away

Ross sighed as he got into the rental car with Tim. It was Friday after work and everyone was kind of tense. The reason they had gotten a rental car is that Max had gotten into a serious crash. Five cars were involved, with him being one of them, and three deaths have already taken place. Ross hoped Max wasn't going to become one. "Hey is it fine if I just drive you home? Adam just asked me to stay." Tim said slipping his phone back in his pocket as they pulled out of the parking lot.

Max was currently in the hospital because of the accident. The ride home was silent and calm. Tim stopped the car and Ross got out. He waved to him as he drove away. Ross sighed, glad the week was over as he walked up and unlocked the door. Taking off his shoes he noticed something off about the apartment.

"Max?" Ross asked, walking over to the couch. "Hey!" He said happily, looking at Ross. He looked well and bright. "You're back!" Ross said happily, sitting on the couch. "Yeah, and better."  Max said smiling. "Why didn't you call or text." Ross asked. "I wanted it to be a surprise." Max said as he placed a light kiss on Ross's forehead. "Well I'm glad you're back." Ross said with the biggest smile on his face.

"Yeah, I at least wanted to see you one more time. If not more." Ross smiled. "What could you have done, just walked out of the hospital with all those cuts?" Ross asked laughing. "Yes, I would have, you know me Ross." Max said with a smile. "I know." He responded with a small laugh. "So how was work?" Max asked.

"Fine, but Bacon Man totally just intruded on my recording, intentionally, but it was hilarious." Max chuckled at Ross's happy state. "And with Redstoner, dang, the ending was awesome and fans were going haywire on trying to guess the real ending." Max smiled. "Did any of them guess it?" "Some got close but not enough." Ross ended with a satisfying sigh. Max was about to say something when Ross's phone rang. Ross took out his phone and answered it, it was Tim.

Ross- "Tim, what's up?"

Tim- "Ross, I have something to tell you." Tim said, sounding sad.

Ross- "What is it?" Ross asked growing worried.

Tim- "You know the situation with Max?"

Ross- "Yeah....?" Ross said confused, looking at Max.

Tim- "Ross he. . . he. . . he died three hours ago Ross." Tim said bluntly.

Ross was shocked at this news, confusion and fear coursing through him.

Ross-" What do you mean?"

Tim- "Hes gone Ross."

Ross hung up the phone, unable to stand Tim's lies anymore. "What was he talking about?" Ross asked turning to Max. Max only hand a small smile and his eyes shown brightly. "What is he talking about?!" Ross asked, getting upset. Max only chuckled and took hold of Ross's hand. "I love you Ross, please dont be upset. I just wanted to hear your voice one last time. Please dont come after me cause your time will come I promise." Max said. The whole time he was talking he started to fade away, light being more visible through him.

"M-max. . . " Ross let out a shaky sob as tears started to fill his eyes. "I love you Ross. . . " Max said as he placed a kiss on Ross's lips. Seconds later Ross's hand fell to the couch, nothing holding it up. The feeling of someone's presence was gone as Ross closed his eyes, trying to stop the tears. Failing miserably, he fell onto the couch, tears flowing down his cheeks, his sobs the only thing filling the apartment.

"Max."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I felt bad so I made another. I'm sorry its so sad, I just feel like I'm really good at writing these sad ones. I love you all, stay strong and be beautiful.

Kitty put! =^.^=