Baby Trouble

Ross plopped on his bed, extremely tired. They had just finished moving all the boxes into the house and boy was it tiring. They had also managed to get their matresses in the house too.

Ross sighed as he got into a comfortable position. They were done for the day and they all decided to sleep, clearly all of them needed it. Ross then felt his bed move and a pair of arms wrap around his waist. "Hey little cutie." They whispered. Ross smiled and laughed as he turned around to meet a kind pair of brown eyes and flaming red hair. "Hello." Ross said as he touched his nose with his pointer finger.

Max smiled softly. "Tired?" He asked, Ross gave him a 'really?' look. Max smiled and nodded. "Fair enough." Ross then took off his glasses and closed his eyes, snuggling into Max. The ginger wrapped his arms tightly around the younger one and fell quickly into a deep slumber.

Sun filtered through the open windows, making the room glow with warmth. Max flickered his eyes opened and yawned. He rolled over expecting to see Ross but he wasn't there. Max sighed and got up, suspecting he was in the kitchen drinking Mountain Dew. Max lazily walked down the stairs and saw no sign of life. "Ross?" Max asked a loud.

He walked a over to the window and checked to see if his car was still there. It was still in the same place where he left it. Max then walked back upstairs and checked Ross's room. He looked on his bed and only saw the clothes Ross slept in last night laying on the bed.

Max sighed and walked into his room, starting to grow worried. He heard soft thuds coming from his room. He looking into the empty space and saw a small child holding his Bill plushy from Gravity Falls. The small child was laughing and playing with the evil dorito.

He looked up and Max saw clearly the curly brown hair and light blue eyes. He smiled brightly and laughed. "Ma! Ma!" He said dropping the stuffed creature and making grabby hands toward the ginger. "Oh god Ross." Max said running his hand through his hair.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Pap! Pap! Pap!" Said a small voice. John rolled over as something small touched his face. "Red what are you doing?" He said slightly annoyed. Only a childish giggle sounded as faint clapping proceeded. John groaned and sat up looking at the other side of the bed. His eyes widened as he saw a small child with curly red hair and a bright smile. "Roar!!" He said flopping on his belly, reaching toward John. "Roar!" He said with a smile. "Red!" He said picking the small child up in wonder.

~~~~~~~~~~
Adam had woken up early to make pancakes for his lover. He smiled as he put the last finishing touches on the delicious fluffy pancakes. He smiled and ran up to their room and quietly walked in. "Jin?" He asked, confused because he wasn't in the bed. "Jin?" Adam said throughout the house, looking everywhere.

"Where in the world could you be?" He whispered to himself as he walked into the kitchen. He jumped back as he nearly stepped in broken glass. "What the...?" He looked on the floor and saw a small child eating a large pancake happily. He looked up at Adam and smiled. "Baa!!" He said happily. Adam walked closer to the child in awe, the raven hair and the brown eyes clearly showed that it was Jin. "Baa!" He happily ate the pancake one more, his hair slicked down with syrup and bits of whipped cream smeared in it. "Jin... how did you do this?"

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

Hello! Sorry about lack of updates, school is mean... but I wanted to make this small little thing, think it would be cute. If you guys want me to continue then I will other wise I will continue others. See you all soon fictioneers!

Stay awesome, stay strong, stay beautiful ~ Maddy

=^.^=