Redney: Underwater Love

Little Mermaid idea..... its two in the morning....I'm tired.... don't judge me...

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>

Red smiled happily as he swam towards the sunken ship. "Come on Apple! You're too slow!" He yelled, looking over his shoulder. Behind him a small seahorse was swimming with all his might. "Youre to fast!" He called, his voice sounding very childish. (Kinda like Nemo) Red laughed and slipped through one of the many openings of the sunken ship. The ship was old by the looks of it, torn apart everywhere and covered with ocean vegetation.

"Look ,Red, we shouldn't be here..." Apple said coming up behind Red, out of breath. "Just a few more minutes..." Red said taking off deeper into the ship. Apple groaned and followed. "Look just a few minutes and we can go back. Okay?" Apple sighed, "Fine, but your mother will be furious." Apple stated as Red swam farther into the ruins. "I know, I'll deal with her once the time comes." Red said shifting some of the worn down wood. Apple shook his head and followed.

Red was fascinated with what humans do, no one ever knew why, he didn't even know himself. He just loved it. The simple things that they can do and make, its just amazing. He searched through the many parts of the boat, finding nothing. "Well.... lets go back I guess..." Red sighed, disappointed on his search. "Okay, good. Maybe we can get back in time." They were just about to leave when something caught Reds eye. "Wait hold on..." Red swam towards the object and picked it up.

It was a necklace with a silver chain. On the end was two sharp swords crisscrossing over each other. "Awesome!" Red said happily as he hung it around his neck. "Okay can we go?!" Apple said inching away from the boat. "Yeah, yeah. Moms gonna be furious."

Somewhere else....

The waves lapped gently at the boat, creating a soothing sound. Barney sighed as he pushed himself on the edge of the boat, standing up properly. "Jin, when should we get to High Point?" He asked walking over. "Soon but there is a small storm coming our way so that should make us a few hours behind but the wind should be in our favor afterwards." He stated. Barney nodded, not wanting to arrive. He loved the ocean and wished he could stay sailing forever and ever. 

"Okay guys I want you guys to be prepared cause I see the storm upcoming on the horizon." Jin yelled out to the ship." Barney sighed and walked to help Adam pull down the sails. 

Third P.O.V 

"My mother is gonna kill me!" Red panicked as he swam over the town heading towards the castle. "Told you, told you." Apple said trying to keep up. Red swam into the throne room at top speed. He saw his mom and dad sitting on their thrones, talking to one another. Red swam towards them stopping in front of them. "Red where have you been?" His mother asked.

She had bright purple hair and tail, her seashells was pink. The fin on the end of her tail  was also pink. "Red where have you been?" His mother asked, looking at him. She also had a gold crown on top of her head. "I'm sorry I was. . . exploring." He said sheepishly. His father sighed. He had a black tail and a gray fin. His hair was spiked up and black. He also had a crown laying gently on his head. His red glasses covering his eyes. "I'm so sorry I got caught up with things." His father sighed and swam over to him. "Look I know you're off doing your thing but you have got to start focusing on the kingdom at hand."

"I know but. . . I jus-" "No buts, starting tomorrow you will starting being more active with the kingdom and you're future subjects." Red was shocked. "No! Dad please! I can't stop, you cant-" "Sparklez you can't do that . . . at least let him see if he can handle both." His mother said swimming down from her throne. "Quake, don't push it. I know what's good for my son, and starting tomorrow you will not leave the kingdom." Red looked at him with anger in his eyes. "And to keep you in line, I'm going to have Ross follow you and watch you so you dont leave."

Red groaned in frustration as a small little narwhal came out from behind his throne and swimming over to Red. "Hi!" He says happily. "Hi." Red mumbles to him. "Jordan this is uncalled for." Jordan flinched at the use of his real name. "I know what I'm doing, stop trying to pressure me Tiffany." Jordan said before swimming away into another room.

Quake looked at Red with sadness. "I'm so sorry, but I will let you know something." Red looked up at her with confusion. "I know you like humans but when you find the one, which you never know, but if you take the human into the deep part of the ocean before running out of air and kiss them. They should turn into a mere-person if they are the one for you. But beware because it has  to be your first kiss." Reds eyes widened at this new news. "Thank you mom." He said happily. "Now go, enjoy your freedom, Ross, I guess, keep and eye on his. Keep him out of danger." Ross nodded and raced after the now swimming Red. "Where are you going." Ross asked. "To my favorite rock. I want to visit it once more before being captive for the rest of my life."

Apple and Ross followed him as he swam far from the kingdom. There was a rock that breached the surface. Red jumped on it and sat on the edge, his tale hanging over. "Man. . . I'm going to miss this. . ." Red said looking over the sea. He sighed and laid down on the rock, soon falling asleep to the sound of the waves. Red and Ross hung around the rock, watching over Red. It was nightfall once Red woke up to the sound of distance music. He looked up and saw a ship alive with music and happiness.

Red was mystified at the noise. "Whoa. . ." Red then swam forward towards the boat. "Red wait!!' Ross yelled as both Apple and Ross swam after him. Red swam up to the boat and placed his hands lightly on it.

Barney leaned against the railing of the ship looking over the ship. He didn't really like these nightly parties. He sighed as he looked carefully at the sea. He swore he saw something swimming closer but he shook away the thought. He sighed and looked down. His eyes widened as he saw a figure swimming right near the boat. Barney then grew suspicious and walked down to the next level of the boat. There was a figure there but he couldn't tell. He grabbed a lamp from the side of the boat and shined it over the water.

The light went unnoticed from Red but Barney could see him loud and clear. Barney gasped at the sight. A thin beautiful human being was swimming there. His bright red hair thick and beautiful, falling in the perfect way. "Hellos?" Barney asked hesitantly. The human jumped and a tail shown through the water. Barney gasped at the sight. Red had fear in his eyes as he dove under the water. "Wait!!" Barney yelled after him. Red paused. "W-What?" He asked a few feet in front of Barney. Barneys mouth went dry, trying to find things to say. "What do you want?" Red asked. "I. . . uhhh. . . your a merman?" Barney asked, cursing himself that it was the first question he asked.

"Yeah I am. . . " Red lifted up his tail to show his red glistening tail. "Whoa. . . oh, I'm sorry, I'm Barney." Red smiled. "I'm Red. Nice to meet you." Red said as he swam closer. Barney smiled as he held up the lamp higher. The two just looked at each other, both smiling. Red then burst out giggling. "What's so funnys?" Barney asked with a smile. Red shook his head and his smile only widened.

"Heys I thinks I needs to gos, can wes meets every nights?" Barney asked. Red smiled and nodded. "Where are you going?" Red asked. "To High Point." Barney said pointing in that direction. "Okay, I'll meet you here every night." Barney smiled as Red swam away. "Or, I'll try my best." Red called out. Barney nodded and smiled. He backed out of the window and put the lamp back. "Ohs gods, what haves yous dones to mes?" Barney asked to no one in particular as he walked back up to the loud party.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I don't know if I will continue. . . . . I feel very iffy on this chapter. Please point out anything I should change, add, or fix. I hope you all enjoyed!

Kitty out =^.^=