Mini One-shots

So these are just cute little ideas that are too small to make into one true chapter. So these, are from tumbler and such. They were just so cute! Love ya all!! Oh! And some of these have sexual content, just for a warning. 
~Maddy
___________________________

Redney- Just a trick (Just a little of sexual content) 

Red swayed his hips to the soft music that was playing in the distance. He smiled as he finally set the last cup in the cubord above his head.

He jumped slightly as he felt strong arms wrap around his waist. "Hey babe." Barney chuckled and smiled against the bare neck of the ginger.

Red then felt Barneys pointer and middle raise his chin upward. A blush appeared on his cheeks as his heart began to quicken. "J-john?" He breathed out.

Barney only smiled and got really close to his ear. "I. . . I think we should have tacos for dinner tonight." He said softly. He then broke away from Red walking into the living room.

Red stood there, shocked. Then small anger raged through him. "Oh for the love of-!" He yelled, walking over to the couch, where Barney was sitting. He grabbed a pillow and smacked him in the face with it. Barney only laughed and smiled.

Mithross- A Big Change

Max sighed as he held the little black box in his hand. He just arrived home from getting it and he was beyond nervous.

He went inside and slid the ring box in his pocket. "I'm home babe!" He called out. Soon a brunet came around the corner and ran up to his ginger boyfriend, hugging him.

"You're home pretty late." He said snuggling his ginger. Max closed the door and smiled.

"Well I home now cutie." He said hugging him back. "Why don't you head to bed, I'll meet you in there." Ross nodded and headed to the bedroom.

Max quickly took a shower and got his pajamas on, keeping the small box close to him. The cute couple snuggled together before Ross fell into a deep sleep.

Max looked at his adorable boyfriend before slipping out the box. He opened it and saw the gleaming ring.

He thought to himself and decided he could never ever say he wanted to marry Ross in public or face to face. He took the ring out and slid it on his finger carefully. He really hopped that Ross liked it. He wrapped his arms around Ross's thin frame, pulling him close.

Mithross- Shenanigans (This has some sexual content so be warned) 

Ross was running around the house I the weird person he was. At the moment he was playing with KP saying this stupid song that drove Max crazy.

The cat then wiggled out of his grasp. "No! KP I needed you for my journey! The great Miku is in trouble and we're the only one that can save her!!" He yelled towards the cat.

Then he soon was running around the house with one of his katanas and saying that he was a secret ninja.

Then he was saying random phrases that he would come up with. "I could live if I don't die!!" He yelled in the kitchen. Max sighed in annoyance as he got ready for bed.

"Fight me!" He yelled, now in his pajamas, hoping on the bed. Max shook his head as he ran his fingers through his hair.

Ross thought for a moment. "Bite me!" He said, proud with himself that he found a rhyming word. Max then walked over to the bed and leaned in really close to Ross's face.