Mithross- Hogwarts AU

Whoo! This was requested by mention by Your_Meaning_Fren she's awesome! But I hope you enjoy this! Plus, this is the longest fanfiction I have ever written. 3617 words.
~Maddy
______________________

Cheers filled Ross ears as he hopped off the stool, and walking towards the table that was complete with yellow and black. He sat down at the table and was congratulated by many older kids. He smiled, knowing that his was his house now, his family. He was a Hufflepuff.

~~~Year 4~~~

Max sighed as he walked into the Slytherin common room, Adam following behind him. "Finally a weekend." Adam mumbled as he sat on the leather couch. Max nodded, sitting in one of the nearby chairs.

"Is everyone going up to Hogsmeed soon?" Max asked with a bored tone.

"Yeah, tommorow." Adam agreed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

~~~○~~~

"Red!" Ross called out, running down one of the corridors. The ginger turned around and saw his curly haired friend.

"Hey Ross, what's up?" Red asked, pulling his red and black cloak around him more.

"Ohh, I was just wondering if you wanted to meet up at HoneyDukes, as friends of course." He added on with a smile.

"Dude of course, why wouldn't I." Ross smiled at the comment.

"Cool, you wouldn't mind if Shelby came too?" He said fixing his glasses.

"No of course not. She's pretty chill." Red added with a smile. Ross smiled back, glad at the thought.

"Red!" A voice rang out through the hallway. Both males turned and looked behind them, seeing a girl with long back hair and a blue and black cloak.

"Jess!" Both said happily. As they let her join the now forming circle.

"So, you guys ready for the weekend!" She asked them. "I know I am, you guys going to HoneyDukes?" Both males nodded. "Cool, can I join?"

"Yeah," Red said happily. "The more the merrier." Both smiled at Jess.

"Thanks, but Red and I need to study." Red nodded before looking at Ross. "Need to keep that school pride!" She said before scampering off, Red following.

Ross sighed as he was now left alone. He then proceeded to walk to his common room.

~~~○~~~

Time had passed and soon it came to go to Hogsmeed. Ross has his slip sighed by his parents, considering they didn't know what it was he got it sighed pretty easily.

Red, Jess, and Shubs were also there. Shelby was also a Hufflepuff. They all waited in line excitedly while a teacher took their slips.

They soon all made it to the pub, the warmth seeping over them. They all ordered the butterbeer and sat down at a table near the door.

"I love the winter time," Shubs said as she looked out the nearby window. Snow fell gently across the landscape. Ross nodded as he took a sip. The four of them mostly just talked about school and the work load.

"So when are you and that Barney guy going to start dating?" Jess asked calmly, like talking about the weather. Red choked on his drink, his eyes widening.

"I um... I don't think he likes me." Red mumbled setting down his drink.

"You are so blushing!!" Jess squealed. Red looked at her as to shut her up.