Winter and Summer -Redney

Summer sighed happily as he saw the many people enjoying the lightened rays. He liked giving everyone a very cool summer. Except Arizona, those bitches get 100 plus degrees.  Summer laughed as he toned down their heat to about 75 degrees.

Winter was coming anyway, so he had to make everything cooler. He sighed as he looked around his, home I guess you would call it. It's kinda more like a lair. It was basically a room somewhere in the universe.

His was right next to the sun where he liked it. But aside from the fact that it was a million plus degrees, the room seemed cool to other Beings. This room, or I should say castle, was invisible to humans and any other sources of life. These rules went with all the Beings castles.

Summer looked away from his large clear pond in the center of the room and looked around. His castle was more like a paridise than a castle. Tall palm trees supported the main structure of the castle while sand covered the floor. The pond in the center could expand and act like a ocean, reaching to one end of the castle.

Other stories, the floor was made out of palm wood while sand covered lightly over the top. This was the main aspect of the house.

(I wanted to make the house made of all flames but then I remember, normal people don't have 100+ degree heat in the summer. (\•~•/) )

Summer always wore the same type of outfit, shorts, a shirt or a tanktop, both varying in color. He mostly wore sneakers but on rare ocasions he wore flip flops.

Suddenly a chill came over summer. He turned around and was surprised to find Winter standing there. "Hello Winter, why are you here?" Winter didn't say anything at first but he quickly walked over to Summer and grabbed him by the shoulders. "I can't take this anymore, it's been three years and I haven't been able to make it snow properly, I haven't been able to do anything!" He said scared.

Summer smiled warmly at him. "Don't worry, I'm sure Time has everything under control." Winter looked unsure. "I don't know..." Summer was about to say something before a small ring sounded through the building. "Come on, let's go." He said grabbing Winters hand and telebortimg to the meeting place.

~~~○~~~

Life teleported to the mmeting place and taking a seat in his throne. Soon the weathers showed up and Miss Universe.

"Hello everyone!" Time said happily. "So, regarding our close disaster, it's all fixed!" He said holding up the orb, now all clean and slightly bigger then before. "So you may go back to your ways, except you Death, you must hold off the killing spree for a while until Life restores everything." Death grunted in annoyance.

"Don't worry Time, that won't be a problem." Life said as he snapped his fingers and a small kitten popped out of nowhere. Time nodded and smiled. "Good, I'm glad you're all up to your tasks." Time smiled. "Dissmissed."

Everyone then instantly teleported home. Life, as soon as he landed on the fluffy clouds, started making animals galore. From chickens to ducks, to sharks, to even humans. Soon everything was back to the way it was.

~~~○~~~

Summer was soon home and started making everything just a little warmer, knowing that winter was along the way. "Hey Summer?" He jumped and twirled around to find Winter behind him. "Oh... hey." He said awkwardly.

"I have something to ask you Summer." Winter said nervously. "Yeah, what is is it?" Summer asked with a bright smile.

~~~○~~~

Winter looked Summer over, admiring every detail of his face. How his red hair fit him perfectly and his freckles all in the perfect places and how his smile shown brightly, his eyes showing the same spark.

"I umm.... I just wanted to ask you if you could tone it down with the heat. You know, my season is coming up and all, after Autumn." Summer smiled. "Of course, already working on it." He smiled as he brought the heat down. "T-thanks." He said before disappearing.

~~~○~~~

Summer sighed as he walked up the stairs leading to his bedroom. He opened the palm wood door and glanced around his room. It was a very tropical room and had a great hawian feel to it. But something bright caught his eye.

A heart was over the top of his bed, that was entirely made of ice. He climbed on his bed and tried to melt the thick ice with his magic but it didn't work. He sat back and looked at it.

It was stuck to the wall and was completely made of sharp ice shards. Summers mind imedently went to Winter. He then remembered how nervous Winter was when he wanted to ask him something.

Summer gasped softly as he sat on his bed fully. He kept his gaze on the heart as a blush formed on his cheeks. He smiled and was filled with many emotions. No wonder Winter was so nervous around him.

He sighed and flopped on his bed looking up at the ice sculpture. He smiled as he let sleep take over him.

○●○●○●○

I am so glad you guys love this! I think this is the coolest one shot I have ever written. I will defintnally be making more of this! Love ya all!

Stay awesome, stay strong, stay beautiful ~ Maddy

=^.^=