Mithross

Third P.O.V

Ross has been throwing up non stop since this morning. Max, who is still under the weather, has been helping him but is probably getting his fever back. "Hey guys haves you seen Reds?" Barney asked opening Ross's office door slightly. Max sat up, his elbow propping him up as Ross slept on to his left. It was a hard time to get him to fall asleep.

Max shook his head. "Nope, not since last night." Barney nodded and closed the door lightly. "Hmmm?" Ross said lifting his head slightly, rubbing his eyes. Max sighed. "Nothing, go back to sleep little narwhal." Ross mumbled and laid his head back down. Max sighed and sat up. His own fever was back and it wasnt getting any better. He then got up and grabbed some medicine from Ross's desk and took a dose. He then sighed and laid back down. Suddenly loud footsteps ran theough the office, making Max sit up quickly. He then saw Barney run past his window. Hmmm, what was that about?

Max sighed and laid down, and closed his eyes. After a few minutes he fell asleep. About a hour later Ross awoke. Ross rubbed his eyes and sat up. He saw Max asleep and decided not to disturb him. He then whipped out his phone and started searching about the news. Hey, got to stay updated right? Ross then looked through new and improved technology section. Many new robots, phones, tablets and games he had scrolled by. The only one that caught his attention was new birth form of technology. Ross sighed and clicked on the article.

He then read through the story and it soon caught his interest. "A new way...." He whispered. This new way of technology allowed the male gender to give birth. A simple surgery and.... its done. Ross continued to read the article, disappointed when it was over. Many questions bounced in his head that were never answered. He was defiantly telling Max when he got the chance. This was it!! It was a chance to have a child like Ross always wanted. He wasn't going to let this opportunity slide.

He was now smiling like a little school girl and his Senpi had finally noticed him. He couldn't wait to tell Max! This could change their whole lives! If it worked of course... but Ross felt really supportive of this! It would work; he knew it!! He then turned off his phone and fell into a very, very happy sleep.

Max soon awoke with Ross snuggling him and with the biggest smile on his face. Max smiled and kissed his forehead. "What has gotten you so happy narwhal?" He asked, mostly to himself. Max laughed and took another dose of medicine. Just then Tim came in. "Hey you guys comming home?" Max looked around at the small setup that they had going. He then shook his head. "No I don't think so... sorry buddy." Max said looking at him. "Oh no its fine, get better you two." Max smiled and nodded as Tim closed the door softly. Max sighed and looked out the window. It was dark out, then checking the time on his phone he noticed it was ten at night. Well since sleep greatly helps when your sick, Max fell asleep once more.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry if this was so short, I really didn't have a plan for this chapter.... well I hope you guys enjoyed anyway.