Seeing From Your Veiw - Redney

Red grumbled as he got out of bed. He stretched and yawned before standing up and walking over to his closet. He picked out his red shirt and some blue jeans. He checked in the mirror to see how he looked before heading to work. But before leaving he bent down slightly so he could see his face better.

He smiled at himself, looking at his eyes. One was purple, the other a dark brown. You see, once a child turns 5 they get the color of their soul mates eye and once you looked into your colored eye you knew you found your soul mate.

Red then closed his brown eye and left the purple one open. Suddenly his vision changed. When you look out of the other persons eye ypu see form their point of veiw. Reds vision changed into his soul mate's. He was looking at himself in the mirror, clearly getting ready for the day. 'Damn, he's hot..." Red thought to himself as he admiried his mucles showing slightly throguh the purple shirt he was wearing. He then flicked open his eyes and saw himself. He smiled before grabbing his keys and bolting out the door.

Red buckled up and fixed the mirror that looked at the back of the car. He paused and looked at the bright purple eye. He smiled before starting the car, heading to work.

Red soon finished his work and was lazily walking around the office. "Hey Red!" Adam called out. "Remember the guy that was planning on coming to the office?" He asked. "Oh yeah, John.." Adam nodded, "Hes gonna be a few hours late so when I pick him up can I just give him the keys to you're apartment?" Red nodded, "Yeah, I'll make a small note that you can give to him, so I don't have to wake up."

Adam nodded and smiled, "Cool thanks." Within a few hours Red have given Adam the note and headed home. He sighed as he lay on the couch and closed one eye. He saw the scene of being at an airport, clearly waiting, and annoyed.

Red smiled wondering where he was going. He then yawned and got up. He took a quick shower before heading to bed.

In the middle of the night he heard some things that sounded unnatural but shrugged it off and went back to sleep.

Red groaned as sunlight hit is face. He turned over and fell off his bed. He sighed and got up, heading out to get some breakfast. He rubbed his eyes and headed down the hall. Suddenly he hit something, making him fall to the ground. "Huh?" Red gasped as he looked up the mystery man. "Uhgg..." The man groaned and looked at Red.

Both of them men gasped as they saw their own colored eye staring back at them. Within seconds the their eyes changed back to their original color. "John..." Red breathed out. "Michael...." He said softly. The two just stared at each other before Red sat up and crawled over to his lover. "Hello." John said, Red about 10 inches away from his face. "Hi.." Red said with a laugh.

John then conected their lips together into a passionate kiss. One of Reds hands flew to the back of the older head, keeping them together. John then grabbed Reds hip with his free hand that wasn't supporting him up. He then ran his tounge over Reds lips, making him gasp. Darting his tounge in, he explored his mouth, claiming him as his own.

Red moaned softly as John started to suck on his tounge. Soon the kiss was broken and both men were soon panting. Red looked up at John seeing lust covered his eyes. "Nice to meet you too." Red said with with a small laugh. John smiled, the lust fading from his eyes.

"God I love you." He mumbled softly to Red. "I love you too." He whispered back as John leaned in for another kiss. Red smiled and returned the simple act. John then slipped his hand under Reds shirt and started rubbing his hip.  Red smiled into the kiss, loving the affection.

The pulled away once more, Johns hand still on his bare skin. "I feel like I've known you for my whole life..." He mumbled, looking into Reds eyes. "Well you kinda do..." Red said with a smile. "Yeah... I saw your first cat... your 6th birthday, and how your dad smeared cake all over your face." He added with with a laugh.

"I was there when you met all your friends at school, and your first car, an even your graduation." John said, spilling out everything. Red had tears in his eyes, not knowing how dedicated his soul mate was.

"I even saw you this morning when you got in the car. I did get to see your face often and when I do, I cherish that moment." He said with a smile. Red couldn't speak, he had a few tears of joy streaming down his face. "I love you so much Michael." He said softly, hugging Red. He returned the hug, clinging tightly to the purple shirt.

● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ●

Yeah! Got this beauty done! But I have something to tell you guys.

I really want all of you to follow my Story Time book. I post updates and cool stories and even some things I want to share with you guys. I will not be adding any separate information in this book again.

All I will be doing is one shots. But I do have some great news! I have ranked 856 in Fanfiction! This made my day! Thank you all for everything since you guys made this possible.

And I have finally decided to call you all Warriors. Warriors sounds like a way cooler and stronger name for you guys cause you go through everyday and you survive.

So with that, I hope you Warriors are having a great day!

Stay awesome, stay strong, stay beautiful ~ Maddy

=^.^=