Mithross

I love this story...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Third P.O.V

Ross then blinked his eyes open to see a sleeping Max next to him. He looked so peaceful and cute. Ross smiled and kissed his nose gently. Max's eyes flickered open and he smiled. Its been three whole days that Ross has been sick, now being Friday, and Max has taken care of Ross with the best of care then he would with any other friend.

Over the days Ross has been getting better, with the medicines help. He was always too stubborn to take it himself so Max had to kiss him every time. "Hey sloth.." Max said sleepily. "I'm not a sloth..." Ross said softly. "Right, sorry, your my sloth." Max held him tighter and kissed his forehead gently. Ross groaned in annoyance.

"Hey wanna take your temperature to see if you can go to work?" Ross nodded excitedly a smile creeping up on his face. Max got out of bed with a soft groan and walked out to the living room. He walked through Ross's mess of a room and handed him the thermometer. He happily stuck it in his mouth, now sitting up.

Max groaned louder, holding his head and laying back down. After a few seconds the thing beeped and Ross looked at it excitedly. "Max I'm pregnant!!" He screamed happily. "Ross! What the fu-!" Max started to yell, sitting up. Suddenly Tim came bursting through the room, wide eyed and shocked. Its didn't help the Ross was in his boxers and Max had his pajama pants loosely around his waist.

"So...?" Tim said after the fear had died down. "I'm pregnant!" Ross said giggling. "No you fuckin aren't!" Max said angrily, taking the thermometer from him and looking at it. "Hes over his fever, that's what." Tim nodded. "Dont scare me like that guys, I though we were gonna have another person in the house and I would have to give up my room. "

Max groaned and laid back down. Ross then gently took the thermometer from him and stuck it in Max's mouth. "Ross I'm not sick." Max groaned. "Please I just want to check." Max sighed and waited. Ross slipped the thermometer in his mouth. Well Ross did have a point, Max did feel like death. They both waited until the thing beeped.

Ross gently took it out of Max's mouth and looked at it. "Umm not good." "What is it?" Ross gulped. "103°" Max's eyes widened. "No wonder I feel like hell." He said chuckling slightly. "Well Im going to stay here and help." "No Ross you need to go to work... I can take care of myself." "No you helped me, I help you."

Max sighed, seeing he wasn't getting out of this argument. "Fine, go tell Tim then." Ross then slipped on some pajama pants and went out to talk to. Few minutes later Max heard a few goodbye and the front door close. "Max come here!" Ross yelled. "No!" He rolled back up in the blankets. He sniffed them deeply, taking in the sweet scent of Ross.

Ross walked back into the room. "Please Max?" He whispered in his ear. Max seemed to melt at Ross's voice. "F-fine.." He said sitting up. Ross smiled and gave him a peck on the lips before walking out. Max huffed and sat up. He grabbed one of the blankets and draped it over himself like a cape.

He heard Ross in the kitchen and laid on the couch lazily. Ross then came out of the kitchen, smiling. Max grew curious as Ross kissed him lightly. Max kissed back immediately. After a few minutes of just a simple passionate kiss, Ross slid his tongue over Max's bottom lip.

Max gasped softly, not expecting Ross to do that. Suddenly a sweet cheery flavored liquid filled Max's mouth. Ross then broke the kiss and Max swallowed the liquid, soon gasping for breath. "I hate you." Max said annoyed. "I love you too." Ross said kissing his forehead. Max groaned softly. "Wanna watch some TV or Xbox?" Ross asked kindly.

"Xbox please." Max asked weakly. Ross then handed him and Xbox controller and turned on the TV. "Hey I'm gonna take a shower. Need anything?" Max shook his head and Ross nodded. "Well if you do, just call." Max nodded and smiled. He groaned softly once Ross was in the bathroom. His head seemed to be breaking in half.

He then turned on the Xbox and went into YouTube. He didn't know what to watch until a small idea popped in his head. He then typed in 'House_owner' He smiled as the many videos came up. He then clicked on a build battle with Shelby. Max's headache seemed to slip away at the sound of Ross's voice.

He was smiling non stop and even laughed weakly at some points. He just moved on to the next video and the next one. Around the middle of the third video he ended up falling asleep. "Hey Max you okay?" Ross asked walking out into the living room, towel in his hands, his hair all messed up and moist.

He only had a pair of jeans on. He smiled as he saw Max sleeping. He then walked over to him and he heard his voice. Ross smiled as he saw himself on the screen. It was him and Max playing the build it battle where they were building their favorite food. Ross smiled and gave Max a kiss on the cheek. He turned off the TV and Xbox quietly.

He then started to make Mac and Cheese for Max when he woke up. Once that was done, about ten minutes later, he set the meal in the microwave to keep it warm. Ross then looked around the apartment looking for something to do. "So much free time on my hands..." Ross said quietly. Suddenly he got an idea but would he do it, probably not.

He sighed and walked to his room. A huge mess was all strewn across the floor, making it almost impossible to walk. Ross sighed thinking he probably should do something about it, make it better at least. He thought he might as well get started with dishes.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Max then awoke a few hours later to the water running. He groaned softly, feeling better than this morning but still not totally better. He groaned softly and shifted to get in a better sleeping position. "Hey, Maxy you can't go back to sleep." Ross whispered in his ear. "Why not?" Max whined. "Because then you wont be able to go to sleep later."

Max knew Ross was right, he needed sleep but might as well keep a regular sleeping pattern. "Hungry?" Ross asked sweetly. Max hummed a yes and Ross got up, soon bringing him a bowl of Mac and Cheese. Max smiled warmly at the gesture. "Thanks babe." Max sat up and gave Ross a kiss on the cheek.

Ross smiled and got himself a bowl. He then sat on the edge of the couch near Max, who was sitting up, slowly eating his meal. Soon both men were done and Ross put both of their bowls in the sink. "Ross, can we snuggle please?" Max asked weakly. "After your medicine." "Can I just have it normally please?"

Its not that he didn't like kissing Ross its just he could also get him sick cause the germs could be easily transferred. Ross seemed to understand that. "Sure." Max soon took a dose of the medicine and laid back down. Ross smiled and snuggled up next to him, enjoying the head he gave off. Max ran his hands through Ross curly hair, still feeling a dampness from his shower. They laid there in silence till Tim came home.

○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○
(Great now I have to redo this part....)

Once Tim came home everyone started to get their own dinner ready. "Hey were did this cup come from?" Tim asked, pulling down a red glass from the cabinet. "Oh yeah, I kinda cleaned my room today..." Ross said awkwardly. Both Tim and Max looked at him in shock. "Really?" Max said, "When? I was with you the whole day." "I did it when you were asleep." Max nodded, still shocked by the amazing fact. "Wow...." Tim breathed out. Ross smiled at the fact that he has succeeded at amazing both his friends. Soon dinner was done with and all were heading to bed. Ross was just about to head into his room when a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him into another room. He instantly recognized this as Max's room. "You were going to let me sleep alone?" Max said with a smile on his face. "Maybe.." Ross said chuckling. Max then lead Ross to the bed and snuggled in with him. Ross laid his head on Max's chest, falling alseep almost instantly. Max smiled at Ross's soft hums. "Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle, twinkle little star. Please don't leave me, wherever you are." Max said smiling. He looked down at Ross and kissed his forehead. He then turned off the light and fell asleep. Little did he know, a smile was forming on the younger males face.

<><><><><><>
I had to rewrite.... I don't care about spelling right now. I hope you enjoyed!