Mithross, SkyBop, Redny

Okay before I begin I would like to start by saying this: MAX LIKED MY TWEET!!! *fangirls on my bed* He liked it! He liked it! He liked it! This is the best day of my life!! Okay so I made I joke called Maxy in a Taxi because he doesn't like the name Mad Max so I went with that! If you guys want to follow me I'm @mkelley1014 with a Deadlox profile pic....which I need to change... but I'm like so happy right now. So I'm going to make this a very happy chapter instead what I originally had in mind.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Max groaned softly as light filtered through the room. He then snuggled deeper in the bed, wanting to shut out all light. He then felt Ross snuggle up against him. He smiled and wrapped his hands around Ross's waist. Ross hummed softly and snuggled in deeper. They both laid there, tired. Then the alarm clock went off, buzzing loudly. Max groaned and shut it off, sitting up. Ross also sat up, rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Good morning cutie." Max whispered as he kissed Ross's cheek. "Good morning... feel better?" Ross asked looking up at him. Max nodded and handed Ross's glasses to him. "Thanks.." Ross slipped them on. Both yawned and got dressed quickly. Max kissed Ross once more on the cheek before heading out. They both saw Tim waiting by the door. "All better?" He asked looking at Max. "Yup! Thanks to this cutie." He ruffled Ross's curly brown hair and gave him a peck on the cheek. Tim's eyes widen. Both men gave him a confused look. "What?" Ross asked. "Are you two a thing?" Tim asked surprised. Both men were taken aback. "Y-yeah! For over a year!" Ross said surprised. "We never told you?" Max added on. "No, you didn't." All three men looked around at each other, conpletely confused and amazed. "Well we're going to be late for work if we don't move along." Max said breaking the silence. Tim nodded and opened the door, walking out. Max and Ross followed.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Once at the office we all got to our special places and started to work. It felt weird to Max not staying at home with Ross. Max sighed and edited. He tried to edit all the videos he ended up missing but then soon figuring out that he has to work over time.

Soon lunch rolled around and everyone left to go get tacos. Once back in the office we all ate at the big round table in one of the offices. Everyone was engaged in a conversation except Barney and Red. They were talking by themselves in hushed whispers. "Hey Apple, dirt! What you talking about?" Both stopped and looked at Max. "Uhh... nothings important." Barney said. Then Red put his hand over Barneys. His eyes were filled with sadness, happiness, and fear. He nodded and so did Barney. The whole room grew quiet as Barney and Red stood up. Red was rubbing his hands together nervously. "So guys uhh....me and Barney...are um..." Red started off. "We're dating." Barney said quickly, happy to get it off his chest. Red looked up to see many smiling faces. "Really? Congrats!" Adam said happily. The rest of the crew nodded happy for the new couple. They both then sat down and smiled at each other. After the congratulations had gone down all heads turned to Ross and Max, who were sitting next to each other. Both gave the crew a confused look. "So when are you two gonna confess that you love each other?" Adam asked.

"Ummm..." Ross said hesitantly. "We're already dating." Max said calmly. The many eyes that were on them widened. "Wait reallys?" Barney said shocked. "Yeah, we thought you guys knew. It was our two year aniversary about a week ago." Ross said surprised. "How could you guys not know, I knew." Jin cut in. "I thought you would tell them!" Ross said in a hushed manner at Max. "I thought we would tell them together!" He whispered back. "No you said you were!" Ross said, with his voice rising slightly. "No you said. 'Max I'll do it cause I feel ready!' And you never did." "I never said that! I said I would tell the fans!" Now their voices at a good level to be considered yelling. Ross was about to say something else before Max kissed him on the lips. Ross flinched from the sudden action but kissed back immediately. Max pulled away a few seconds later. "I'm sorry for yelling." Ross said softly. "It's okay." Max kissed his forehead and looked at the crew. "Oh my god that was the cutest thing ever!" Adam squealed loudly. The rest of the crew laughed as Ross blushed a pink. Max wrapped his arm around Ross's waist, pulling him closer. Ross snuggled into his chest and continued to eat his lunch.

After lunch we all went to our stations with our tummies filled and our emotions all happy. After editing a few more videos Max felt a heavy weight on his shoulder. He looked back and saw light blue ocean eyes smiling at him. "Hey Ross.." Max smiled at kissed him lightly. Ross giggled and wrapped his arms around Max's neck. "I need to stay late..." Ross said, sleepily. It was around 9 at night. "Me too, don't worry." Ross smiled. "Cool, maybe we can record together sometime." "Yeah but we're going to have to sleep here cause Tim already drove the car home." Ross nodded and nuzzled into Max's neck. Max chuckled softly. "Cutie."

"Hey Jin ready to go?" Adam asked walking into Jin's office. Jin nodded and put down muffin. A little cat stuffed animal that Adam had gotten him a wile ago. "Yeah, home?" He asked. "Yeah, unless you want to go do something." Adam said as he started to walk out of the car. "No I'm really tired." Jin said yawning. "Me too. I feel like everyone is." Jin nodded and yawned once more. Adam then unlocked the car and go in the drivers seat while Jin got in the passenger seat. The drive to Adams house was quiet until Adam spoke up, halfway through. "What about a vacation?" Adam asked. "What about it?" Jin said tearing his eyes away from the outside view. "I think we all need it." "Not Ross and Max, that's for sure." "No, they need it too... today they both have been working slower. See they still might have a little bit of what the had inside of them and when you go back to work the second you think your better it will only get worse." Adam said pulling in their driveway. "Okay, true, but where too?" Jin asked, getting out. "I was thinking Hawaii." Jin smiled. "That sounds awesome!" Adam smiled. "Glad you think so." Adam walked around to the front of the car and meet up with Jin. He leaned down and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. Jin returned the kiss, his arms wrapping around Adams neck. Adam closed his eyes as he placed his hands on Jin's hips. He then stealthily turned off the car lights, emitting them in darkness.

Barney was just locking his door as he felt arms wrap around his waist. "Apple. Apple." Barney chuckled and placed his hands on his arms. Red then snuggled into his neck. "Heys apple. Hows are yous?" Barney asked ruffling his hair. "Apple, good, apple." Barney laughed. "I'm good, you?" Red said smiling. "I is good." Red smiled. "I don't want to go home..." Red whined. "I know but heys, we get to records tomorrow." Red nodded. "Yeah I guess so." Barney smiled and gave Red a kiss on the forehead. "Don't forget that I loves you." "I love you too." Red said giving Barney a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow." "See yas." Red then left the building a few minutes after Barney did. Once in his car he felt like something was missing, like a part of him was gone. But he put on a smile and thought all about tomorrow.

○●○●○●○●○●○

Max and Ross ended up recording a total of three videos and Max had time to edit all of them, with Ross's help of course. Him and Ross were now on their phones sitting on the couch, Ross's head on Max's shoulder. Max was checking Twitter and saw that one of his fans had made a 'Maxy in a Taxi' joke. He smiled and liked it. Just then, Ross yawned slightly, his eyes drooping. "Tired?" Max chuckled. "Yeah a little...." He yawned again. "Well I'll see if I can find some blankets and pillows here then we can go to sleep." Ross shook his head. "I brought everything." He then went into his office and came out a few seconds later with a duffle bag. "I had Tim bring it over cause I knew we would be staying late." Ross said sitting back down and pulling out a few blankets and pillows. Max smiled and gave Ross a light kiss on the forehead. "Your the best, you will be the best parent ever. You know that?" Max said as he set up a makeshift bed on one of the couches. Ross chuckled. "Well, yeah. But I don't know how." "How what?" Ross slipped the bag behind the couch. "Well, men can't have kids, can they." Ross said slipping off his hoodie. "Well no, not exactly." Ross nodded as he threw his hoodie on the other couch carefully. "Well ever since I had my first crush in fourth grade I always had this want to have my own kids. Back then I didn't have a good reason but now I realize that I wanted my own kid with my own DNA and knowing that, it's really mine." Ross said slipping off his shirt and throwing it with his hoodie. Max nodded understanding completely. "I understand Ross....I just don't think that will ever happen." Max said slipping off his shirt. "Yeah I guess your right." Ross said sitting down on the made "bed". "Hey, but technology is growing, and, who knows, they might just have a solution for that." Ross smiled slightly. "Yeah, your right Max." Max sat down next to Ross. "Of course I am." Ross giggled. "Wrong role there, Mr. Max." Ross said touching his nose with his fingertip. "What do you mean narwhal?" Max asked smiling. "I'm the mother, not you. I'm always right." Max rolled his eyes. "Oh okay, I see now." He said laying down. "Oh do you now?" Ross giggled snuggling next to him. "Yes, that's how I can see that you are the most adorable and cutest person in the world." Ross giggled and blushed. "Thank you Maxy." And with that both fell alseep in each other's hold.