Mithross: Highschool AU (Pt2)

Third P.O.V

Ross didn't go to school that day. His mom came and took him home. "Who did this and why?" She asked once at home. Ross was all patched up but everything still hurt. Luckily Max didn't break his ribs. His mom was freaking out no matter how much he told her he was alright. Max did end up breaking his nose though, so he had to wear a nose brace that spread over the bridge of his nose. Ross spent the whole day thinking about Max. Not that way you weirdos! Just on how he hurt him and saved him. Why?

"Hey mom is dad coming home soon?" Ross asked hopefully. "No, he had too much work. I'm sorry sweetie." She said ruffling his hair. Ross sighed and closed his eyes. After about a few hours of being bored and stuck in his bed he finally got and idea. He carefully got out of bed and went over to his desk. He pulled out a huge notebook from one of the drawers. He slid back into his bed and oped the drawing back. He then grabbed a pencil from his bedside table. He opened the book and turned to a feast page. This was a book about his fears, no matter how big or small. This helped him overcome them and see how bad they really are.

Ross then started to carefully sketch a human body. Minutes later soon he started adding detail. The picture was Max. A scowl on his face and his eyes dull. Ross smiled at the picture realizing that Max was just a human like him and everyone else. Ross smiled as the sun started to set. He placed the book down and laid back on his pillow, drifting of to sleep.

Ross awoke by the sun shining in his room. Sighing, he got carefully out of bed and got dressed. He had help from his mom going downstairs because of his ribs. They replaced the bandages and Ross was given an apple and sent off to the bus stop. His backpack loosely hung on his shoulder, apple in hand and his Fear Book pressed against his chest. He took small bites out of the apple while he waited for the bus.

Once on he sat as close as he could to the back, the third seat from the back. Besides they can't hurt him today, they have no reason to. Ross brought his gray hood over his head and looked out the window. He sighed as soon as he reached the bus stop with the most kids. The gang jumped on and went to the back.

Ross silently hopped they wouldn't notice him but as luck would have it, they did. "Hey! The new kid is part unicorn!" Said their ring leader, tugging on the small horn of the hoodie. "Hey stop that!" Ross said swatting their hands away from him, facing them. The ring leader only had a smirk on his face. "What's you gonna do Adam's?" The guy with the eye patch said. Ross had only noticed his accent now, strange. "So you gay huh? I mean sparkles, unicorns, and rainbows, that's sounds like you." Adam said smirking.

"No I'm not gay, and its a narwhal." Ross said defensively. The crew burst out laughing. Ross backed down and looked towards the front of the bus, sitting properly. After a few minutes of silence Ross got out his Fear Book and starting on a new page. Not even seconds later his book was snatched out from under him. "Hey!" He yelled, pulling his hood down. "Give that back Adam!" He said standing up and facing him. Adam only laughed and looked through the pages. "Fear Book? Oh! What things could we find in here?" Adam said looking at the cover and opening it. "No please. Give it back!" Ross pleaded, jumping slightly trying to get it. "Hmmm..... fear of not being accepted, spiders, bugs, school, no friends, death, natural disasters, and.....Max!" Adam spat out laughing. Ross's eyes started to fill with tears as the small crew laughed at him. "It's not funny!" He cried out.

"Hey Max you have a new crush!" Adam said looking at Max. He was sitting in an empty seat looking out the window. He got up once he heard his name. He walked over to Adam and looked at the picture. His face was blank and stayed blank. "Clearly I'm not his crush, just a fear." He said, almost sadly. He shrugged and sat back down. Ross then grabbed his notebook back. Adam grunted as the bus came to a stop.

Ross sighed gratefully and stood up only to have Adam push him down back into the seat. The crew laughed and Ross lay there, not bothering to get up. He then sat up only to see a hand extended to him. He looked up curiously only to see Max. His face didn't show any emotion but his eyes showed a spark of sadness in them that could easily be missed. Ross hesitently put his hand in Max's, warmth spreading through his hand.

Max pulled him up and let go of his hand. "Sorry about that, their rude." Ross rolled his eyes. "Wow, just noticed?" He said starting to walk off the bus. "No....so.... you're afraid of me?" He asked once off the bus. Ross shifted uncomfortably. "Yeah.... I mean you broke my nose. And bruised my ribs." Max sighed. "And why aren't you hurting me now? I mean you beat me up over a seat yesterday." Max nodded. "Yeah well if I didn't they would have told the truth." Ross looked at him and shrugged it off. "Look your too weak to be picked on and I won't do it unless it's dire circumstances."

Ross looked at him, confused. "Look its complicated okay?" Max said before walking towards the school. Ross had many questions bouncing in his head. 'Complicated? Its simple. You hate me.' Ross sighed and headed to his first class, art. In short, the art teacher introduced him, considering he wasn't here, and he got a sketch book where he had to draw something in it, no matter what. As long as they put work into it.

His next class was Spanish. Boring.... nothing exciting happened in that class. Next was Science. Max was in it. Oh god.... this will be fun. Ross knew that Max knew that he was there. Good thing they sat on opposite sides of the class. Fourth hour was history; boring! Fifth was Math, Adam and the kid with the eye patch were there, but luckily Ross sat close to the teacher so even if they did attack he would be safe.

Sixth, English and dear god did he hate it. He sat right next to Max in the back. His heart skipped a beat when he found out. 'I'm going to die this year.' Ross thought to himself as he sat down. Max gave him a sideways glance. The class was boring until 20 minutes were left.

"Okay class, to get to know more people and explore creativity you get to create a picture out of words. But keep it appropriate please. I will assigne partners so no need to worry." She said with a smile. Ross smiled, this would be a chance to make at least one friend.

"Okay....Martin and Double....Mitch and Preston....Tim and Cory.....Tiffany and Clara....Jerome and Ty....Quintin and Jason.....Tyler and Taylor.....Gizzy and Bashur.....Jordan and Stampy....Dan and Ashley.....and Ross and Max!" She said happily looking up from the list. 'Oh god....please kill me know!' Ross pleaded to himself. "This will be due next week so for the rest of class talk with your partners on what you're going to be doing."

She said as she turned her attention towards something else. Ross didn't move. He then saw Max turn around the desk and face him. "Any ideas?" He said almost in a bored fashion. "W-well....we need words before a picture can be created..." Ross said nervously. "Look you have no reason to be afraid of me...I have no reason to hurt you." Max stated. "Yeah but you did...you broke my nose." Ross said touching the bridge of his nose. "Yeah well I needed to do that." Ross decided that another question would probably get him mad. "W-well class will end soon so do you want to come to my house?" Ross asked hesitently, looking at Max.

Max looked up, slightly surprised. "Yeah, sure why not?" Just seconds later the bell rang, signaling that class has ended. "Cool....umm I'll be at the front of the bus today." Ross said standing. "Fine by me...I'm going to sit in the back." Max said following his lead. "Okay, do you know what stop I get off at?" Ross said grabbing his backpack. "Yes, second one right?" Max said fixing his hoodie. Ross nodded and pushed in his chair. He soon left with Max following him. Both walked in awkward silence to the bus. 'What have I done?' Ross asked himself, stealing quick glances up at Max.

○●○●○●○●○
#Mithross
#Cutestshipever
#Thebest
#cantstopshipping
#theshipwillsetsail