Chapter 21 (Part 2): Only Just Beginning

A/N: Part Two of Chapter 21 :P

The actual story ACTUALLY starts here... hahaha xD

**********************************************************************************

“Wha… What happened to me?” I whimpered. I felt Leo run his fingers through my hair in attempt to possibly calm me, and it worked, as I subconsciously listened to the fast beat of his heart thumping against his chest as my head rested on it.

“I don’t know.” He replied, tightening his hold.

“Leo? Kristen! What happened?” more voices came. My head still continued to pound painfully, but not as bad. I turned my head slowly and saw the Stolls running towards us.

“Kristen?” Conner exclaimed, kneeling by me. I winced at the loudness of his voice and I knew he realized it because of his apologetic look.

“Leo what happened?” Travis asked, frowning.

Leo shook his head, looking at them. “I don’t know. She.. Kristen went in for her prophecy, and then all of a sudden she ran out of the house and was on the ground as if she was in pain. I didn’t know what to do! I couldn’t leave her to ask for help and I didn’t know what was wrong!” he mumbled out franticly.

“Then all of a sudden she started to calm down and she stopped screaming and she seemed fine. She stopped only a few seconds before you came.” He said.

“Yeah we know. We heard her scream and saw you here, it seemed as if she was being attacked or something!” Conner said.

I groaned and all their eyes fell on me.

“Hi…” I mumbled, not knowing what to say. But once the words came out my head started to hurt again and I winced.

“Hey, hey shhh…. It’s ok… you don’t need to speak.” Conner smiled.

“Can you nod?” Travis asked. And I replied with a slight nod.

“Good.” He said.

“Kris are you hurting a lot right now?” Conner asked, and I paused for a moment before I shook my head once. He nodded slowly in response. “Do you know what happened?”

I shook my head again slightly, scared of the pain that would hit me if I move it too much.

Conner sighed and nodded. “Here I’ll take her.”

“No way dude its fine, I already got her.” Leo argued. Conner raised an eyebrow but nodded.

I felt myself being lifted from the ground and I clutched Leo’s shirt tighter. I hated being off the ground… ironic since apparently I am the daughter of Zeus… but I still hate it.

I whimpered and luckily Leo took notice and held me closer. “It’s ok, I won’t drop you.” He reassured.

“Let’s just take her back to the cabin.” Travis said, and Leo nodded.

I closed my eyes trying to forget that I was about three feet off the ground. After a while I felt Leo lower me onto a softer surface and realized it was my bed.

I opened my eyes to see the three boys looking at me in concern.

“Are you ok now?” Conner asked. And I gave him a smile and nodded.