Chapter 20: Claimed and Reunited

A/N: Hey guys!!! told you :P I would update it as soon as I finished my HW xD

its 11pm right now... actually 11:46.. and hour and 46 minutes past my curfew... but.. oh well.

hahaha Well I really hope you like this chapter ^_^

Guys! 
the action (in other words, the ACTUAL story. hate that it took so long to get to the point :/ but I actually thought these Kreo moments are cute ^_^) starts in the next chappie!! XD

love you byeee

~ Mari <3 ;)

**********************************************************************************************

I didn’t question Leo as we continued to walk down the camp to look for the others. It didn’t take very long to find them though… considering that they found us first.

 “Kristen!” I heard someone exclaim. I looked to my left and spotted Percy running towards us.

“Percy?” I asked hesitantly, “What is it?”

Percy let out a deep breath and grabbed my wrist, and I winced slightly since it was still a little sore. Luckily, Percy had not noticed my reaction. “Annabeth thought of something… it’s about you being able to not be effected by other powers such as Piper’s charmspeak. We need to test it out, and we need you to come.” He grinned in excitement.

I raised my eyebrow at him and then carefully glanced at Leo. Leo looked at Percy in suspicion. “Are you talking about the powers the bracelet gave her?” he asked.

Percy froze and his eyes widened. He glanced at me uneasily and I shrugged, “Yeah, don’t worry about it… I already know.”

“Leo?” Percy said, with a little warning in his voice, “I thought we agreed not to tell?”

I frowned at how mad he was at Leo for not keeping the secret from me… meaning he was so mad, that the secret was now known… by me.

Leo shook his head, “Something happened. She found out.  But don’t worry, she is not freaking out about it that much.”

I gave him a look, and he shrugged, “Well, not as much as we expected.” He added, and I nodded.

Percy paused, but then shrugged it off, “Ok fine, whatever. It’s too late to argue about it now anyway, she already knows. But to answer your question, no. No it doesn’t.”

I frowned as I asked, “Then… what?”

I saw a smile tug at the tip of Percy’s lips as he smirked, “You’ll see.”

We then followed Percy to his Cabin. I tried to take slow steps, taking a look around. I have never actually been into his cabin before… this was the first time to enter any of the ‘Big Three God’s’ individual cabins. Never had I entered Nico’s cabin, and  I never entered the cabin Jason stayed in.

I looked at the splotches of blue around the room. On the covers, on the shelves, on the walls. I inhaled the strong scent of the salty ocean air that filled the room.

We spotted Piper and Annabeth talking on the cabin porch.

“Kirsten!” Annabeth exclaimed, to my surprise and apparently based on Leo’s current face expression, to his too.