Chapter 11: A Trace of A Past Long Forgotten

A/N: I SWEAR OKAY GUYS I'M CRYING I MISSED LEO. I HOPE MY INTERPRETATION OF HIS CHARACTER IS TO YOUR APPROVAL. THANK YOU FOR READING AND HOLY CRAP GUYS 300 VOTES I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH <3 KK PLEASE PROCEED --->>>>>

*************************************************************************************

~Leo's POV~

"Are you comin' or what?" Jason called back as we walked out of the house.
"For food? I don't plan on missing it." I scoffed and sped up to catch up to him.

"I'll catch up with you guys later." Frank interrupted and we both stopped to see him walk in a different direction.

"Where are you going?" Jason asked.
"I'm going to find Hazel." This time, I looked at him questioningly.
"...Why?"
"I uh..." Frank stopped. "Just in case she needs help talking to Kristen. You know she can be a little shy sometimes."
"Hazel? Shy?" Jason muttered skeptically.
"And you've become Mr. Public Relations?" I half laughed.

"I'll see you guys later." Frank ignored our comments and gave a wave as he walked away.

We both stared at Frank's retreating form as we processed what just happened,
"So...he's still trying to prove to Hazel that he's not the quiet one between them." Jason stated.
"Didn't she accuse him of that as a joke more than a month ago?"
"And he's hung on to her words ever since." Jason coughed. "Who knew he'd try so hard to impress."
"The dude's whipped." I agreed.

Jason laughed beside me as he turned around to continue walking,

"No kidding."

I narrowed my eyes and scoffed, "You're whipped too, bro."

"No, I'm not." Jason retorted without looking back.
"Dude, Piper's got you wrapped around her finger even without her charmspeak, and creepily enough, you don't seem to mind it."

I waited for another retort to be shot my way, but silence only followed. I looked to Jason and saw him with a stupid smile on his face as he stared blankly at seemingly nothing. My mouth dropped open slightly as I punched his shoulder.

"Oi! Don't fantasize about Piper while I'm right here." I grimaced. "It's disturbing."
"You're disgusting, Valdez." Jason finally shot back, and I smirked.
"Is this what it feels like for girls to realize that they have someone?" Jason suddenly questioned, another silly grin blossomed on his face. "Because look at all of us."
"Yeah, please do look at yourselves and how you all betrayed me." I joked.

"Big one to talk, Leo. You were also whi—"
"So how's the weather today, Jason?" I interrupted pointedly. He raised his eyebrow, but shook his head,
"Fine, I won't talk about h—it." Jason said after a while.
"Appreciated. Now quit your chick moment, and seriously. What's with the weather?" I frowned. "I know the magic border keeps it normal in here and all, but I caught a glimpse earlier of what's happening outside. It's like the god's are throwing a tantrum."

A flash of lightning followed by a faint roar of thunder crashed through the darkening sky. We both stopped and looked up.

"Sorry." I winced. Jason snorted and kept walking.
"I don't know." Jason replied, his face suddenly serious. "I can feel it though. It's... weird. But for some reason it doesn't feel like the god's are causing it. And I'm pretty sure it's not my fault either."
"Then what do you think caused it?" But Jason just shrugged.