Chapter 15: What Happened?

A/N: I only had 3 days to finish this chapter. and yeah about the 60% thing, for the whole time i didnt have a single minute to work on my fanfic, so I had to make up for it in the last 3 days of freedom. haha And since I made you guys wait so dang long, I made my chapter really long ^_^
So long that I actually split it into two parts..... two chapters I mean. haha so yeah I won't make any promises but I will publish the next chapter ASAP :)
Love you guys and thank you all for still sticking around I love you and you are AMAZING.
30,000 freaking reads???!!?!?! holy. shiz. haha
ok, so yeah read on :)

**********************************************************************************************

I jumped a little at the sudden noise, and since I also didn’t know anyone was beside me. I stayed silent for the moment while I continued to blink, and wiped the water from my eyes as I felt someone hug me from the side and when I looked at the person, I saw Piper looking at me with relief.

“Alive?” I asked, confused. “What do you mean? What, was I dead or something?”

 “Well for a moment we THOUGHT you were dead... You heart was beating really slowly...”

 I jumped again when I heard someone say that from the other side. I saw  Piper frowning at me.

 I looked from her, and turned my head forward, and saw Nico, Percy, Annabeth, Frank and Jason all crowded around me.

I groaned and started shivering, goosebumps appeared on my arms. I rubbed my arms in attempt to warm them, but I was still cold. I held my hand out and flicked my fingers, but my eyes widened when no flame appeared.

“No, no no no this can’t be happening, not here too!” I exclaimed.

“What can’t be happening?” Jason asked.

“My power’s aren’t working!!” I groaned as I repeatedly flicked my fingers.

Piper sighed from beside me and held out a small towel. “Here, try this.”

I frowned in confusion and she snorted, “Do I seriously have to do everything for you, Leo?”

And then she used it to dry off my hands.

“Now, try again.” she ordered.

I frowned but did as I was told. I flicked my fingers, and laughed in relief when I saw a little flame dancing above my fingers.

 “I’m good now.” I say. I smiled at Piper in thanks and she just shrugged and gave me another towel, but a big one.

 “Thanks.” I say, and quickly use it to dry off my hair and clothes.

 “Aren’t you going to dry yourself off?” Frank asked.

 I looked at him in confusion and said, “I am drying myself off.”

 “No I mean, your face and-- you know what? Nevermind.” He said.

 I shrugged and chuckled, “Oh ok that, neh thanks to my awesome powers, I’ll be dry soon enough.” I smirked, looking at each of them.

 “Very funny Leo.” Jason rolled his eyes.

“Ok... before I ask what just happened, can someone please tell me why I was soaked with ice water?” I said, looking at each one of them slowly and suspiciously.

 “We had to do something to wake you up.” Jason shrugged.

 I snorted and raised my eyebrows, “Right. So... you decided to have me freeze to death?”