HEY READERS!!!!!!!!

YO. Okay so this is my new story  :D :D

Okay um... how do I put this... I haven't read the Percy Jackson or Heroes of Olympus series.......

*stays calm while people gasp in outrage*

....In a very long time (HAHA GOT YOU DIDN'T I?! No? Oh).

But of course I have read them all at least three times. They're amazing, who wouldn't. Still waiting for the last two books though huhuhu. But I haven't read the others in a while, so I may have forgotten a few stuff so if you notice anything out of place or isn't true then please do correct me. But, I have done my research so I'll try to make the characters as accurate as possible from what's online and what I remember.

Anyway I have two things I want to say:

1) Please don't advertise in the comments :) I'd totally love to read your stories, but I'd prefer it if you give me a link via private message, please. Not to be rude, but I will delete a story advertised in the comment section (unless you're using it as reference to the chapter discussion), and send you a message about why I deleted it. So please don't. Thank you!

2) Disclaimer disclaimed: most of the characters in this book (except for Kristen, Diana, Alfire, their friends and family) are created and owned by OUR CRUEL (BUT-FOR-SOME-REASON-WE-LOVE-HIM-ANYWAY) LORD AND DICTATOR, Rick Riordan :3 So is the general universe of the story, from his series "The Heroes of Olympus" :)

KK that's pretty much it and I think I'll stop rambling now.

Please.

Proceed.

~Mari <(*~*)>