chapter 33

"Ok so we killed a bunch of his people..so what?" Evan laughed.

"So what? We went out of control for a minute, vanoss. We could have just waited a few more minutes." Brian said.

"So our people can die?" Evan asked before shaking his head and laughing a bit. "I think not." He continued.

"Yeah! What is wrong with you Brian? Who's turning you into a soft person? I will most likely love to see that person suffer." Ohm smirked.

"No one! Im just saying that we got ourselves into an unnecessary war." Brian said.

"Listen, what's done is done." Tyler told him.

"Mhm, we can't change whats already been done. Plus it's funny watching them die." Ohm laughed.

"Did you see that body fly when you hit the shit out of it, ohm!" Tyler wheezed.

Everyone started laughing, but Brian. Evan noticed and immediately stopped laughing.

"You're becoming too soft. Must I remind you of what we are?" Evan said, his eyes glowing blood red and fangs showing.

"Let me take care of the person who's making him like this." Ohm said, laughing at a confused Brian.

"There is no one!" Brian yelled.

"You're lying!" Tyler yelled, grabbing a hold of Brians shirt collar.

"Im not lying!" Brian pushed Tyler away.

"Brian, do you really want to test me?" Evan said, getting close to his face.

"I was just stating my opinion. Whats wrong with that. You guys are attacking your childhood friends." Brian said.

"Shut up!" Ohm said, pushing brian into the wall, ready to rip his heart out.

"They are not our friends." Ohm growled.

"Vanoss, I know you had something with delirious. Like you wanted to be his friend. He's your weakness, isn't he?" Brian asked.

"No! I do not care about him nor his little friends!" Evan yelled

"Then you wouldn't mind if ohm and I go attack him." Brian smirked.

"Go ahead." Evan said.

"Alright. You heard him ohm, lets go." Ohm let go of Brian and walked off to find delirious.

'I don't care about delirious. He is nothing to me.' Vanoss tried to convince himself.

Tyler look at vanoss walking back and forth in anger.

"You alright?" Tyler asked.

"Im fine." Evan said.

"Doesn't seem like it. Is he really your weakness?" Tyler tilted his head a bit.

"No!" Evan yelled at him.

"You're lying!" Tyler yelled back.

Evan grabbed him and threw him against the wall. He walked up to him and lifted him up by his colar with his eyes glowing red. Tyler closed his eyes ready for any impact until he was slowly put down. Evan dropped to his knees.

"I don't know what this feeling is. What is he doing to me?" Evan teared up.

"You need to calm down. I know this all new to you,  but not everything involves violence. You might do something that you will regret and it will haunt you forever." Tyler said rubbing his back.

"I do not like this feeling at all. I hate him! But I don't." Evan whispered the last part.