chapter 4

OK we made it to hundred reads. It will take a while to update another one because I already updated to much this week XD . so I'm 15 and Puerto Rican and 25% Costa rican. I'm short XD and my hair is natural curly, wavy and my natural hair color is blond and brown. My eyes are brown and I guess that's it but anyways back to the chapter.

I walked toward the door and turned around, facing the guys.

"I'm not testing it out." Vanoss said.

"Me either." Tyler said.

"Not me." Ohm said and backed up with his hands up.

"So then I have to, huh?" Brian asked.

"Yeah pretty much." Tyler laughed.

"Fuck off! OK give me the ring." Brian said.

I tossed him the ring and he caught it with one hand. He put the ring on his ring finger and started walking out the door. He slowly approached the light. Once he was fully out he turned around relief and surprised.

"Oh my gosh! I'm still alive!" Brian yelled jumping up and down.

"Shut up. You wasn't going to die if it didn't work anyways. You will just get burnt and if you stood there for too long then you'll die." Tyler said.

"I knew that." Brian said.

I laughed and looked at vanoss.

"So, you're going to take these rings and give it to everyone?" I asked.

"Yeah, and you will be safe to stay here." He replied.

"What do I tell the witches when they find out about these rings. None of us are strong enough to do all that. Delirious is really special, but as in for right now everyone knows him as a vampire." Lui said.

"No one knows him but us." Tyler said.

"Not exactly. When he was at my village he froze me in place so I don't know if anyone saw that." David said.

"Yeah, about that, I'm sorry that I froze you and left." I said awkwardly laughing while rubbing the back of my neck.

"It's fine, I guess." He said.

I looked at vanoss and saw him playing with the ring.

"So... when are you going to start giving it to everyone." I asked. Catching his attention.

"Now." He said, grabbing a bucket and putting all the rings in it.

Tyler, Brian and ohm followed behind. David went back to his village. Lui stood here for a little longer. I looked out the window and lui stood next to me.

"Hey, you know you don't have to stay here. Vanoss is the leader of this whole village and he's pretty mean." Lui said.

"Yeah I know, but I have no where else to go." I told him.

"Yeah you do." He said.

"No, I don't. When I use my magic my eyes turn a weird color which is not natural for witches and I can't turn into a full wolf either. I'm much more dangerous then all of these creature combined. I can't let people get to me and I won't. Vanoss can be mean to me all he wants, but I will only warn him once." I said looking straight at lui.

"Just don't hurt anyone here or anywhere. I probably don't like these vampires or wolfs, I still want to try to fix something between us. Me, David, vanoss, Tyler, ohm, Brian and more you haven't met yet was friends when we was small, but then out parents convinced us that we didn't belong around each other. I didn't believe my parents, but everyone else did and I never got to see my best friends ever again. When I look into their eyes all I see is hate and disgust. I don't see my best friends anymore all I see are strangers." Lui said looking into my eyes.

"I have a feeling you might change this little war going between us." He added.

I couldn't find the words to say anything. Lui just smiled and walked out the door, back to his village.