chapter 5

I woke up with a bad headache. Stupid magic. I got up and got changed. When I was done I looked out the window and saw all the vampires outside without any black hoodies to cover them. I smiled at them. Kids were able to play outside and adults were able to have a conversation with other vampires without worrying about the sun. I was about to go outside too, but then I realized that I have to wear a ring too so that I won't look suspicious. I went to my room and tried to find a ring, but there was no rings there.

"Fuck." I whispered.

I guess I will just leave my hands in my pocket the whole day, well at least one hand. I walked out the door, locked it, and put the key in my pocket.

I was just walking around enjoying everything, but I guess I accidently step foot in the wrong village because a werewolf came up to me.

"You stupid vampires can not step foot on here!" He yelled.

"I know, I Know. I did not mean to. I was just distracted, I will leave now." I told him.

"If you step foot on here again I won't hesitate to bite you and watch you die slowly from the poison." He threatened.

"Uh huh ok." I said, rolling my eyes. I can't get poisoned by them so I wasn't so worried about it. I walked back to the village and saw vanoss heading towards me.

"So I guess you met Brock. He's the body guard in that village." Vanoss said.

"Oh." I said.

"Yeah, have you ever worried about getting bitten by them? Know that you will die." Vanoss randomly asked.

"Yeah, it's pretty scary thinking about it." I lied.

"But since you're half werewolf, can't you bite us and give us poison? Even on accident?" He asked.

"No, mean yes, but no. I have the poison I just have control over it so I can give it to vampires if I wanted to or not." I said.

"Oh, well if I ever find out you hurt one of my people I will rip you limb from limb. You got that?" Vanoss said.

"Uh...yeah, I guess." I said confused by the sudden mood change.

"OK good. Now since you're in this village now, we need to set some rules." He said.

"OK?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Follow me. We have a meeting to attend to." He said, walking off.

I don't know where we're going or who we're meeting up with, but as long as I get to have a place to live it's fine with me. I don't want those scientists finding me. We walked into a building. I saw all the guys sitting at the table with that guy that threatened to bite me. I sat down next to vanoss.

"OK, we need to know more about you so that we know we can trust you enough to let you stay." Vanoss said.

I can't tell them everything.

"Everything about me is classified." I said, looking straight into vanoss eyes.

"You don't have a choice kid." David said.

"Or what? You're going to bite me?! Is that all you wolves can do?!" I couldn't control my anger and the words that came out. My eyes were bright blue with red and yellow streaks in them.

"Well that's too bad because I can't get poisoned from you guys! I can't be killed! I'm stronger than all of you combined! You witches can't use magic on me because it doesn't work on me! I can just touch your arm and take all of your magic! And you vampires are weak! When you guys get bitten by a wolf you can't do anything about it cause there's no antidote for it right? Well wrong because my blood is the antido-" I stopped my self and looked around. My eyes widen in disbelief. I can't believe I just told them.