chapter 8

It's been two days and I haven't saw or heard from vanoss. Marcel checked my abilities, turns out that I'm stronger than the three villages combined and I'm fast. Marcel thought I needed more training after telling him that scientists are still looking for me. I still need more help controlling my magic. Last time I had to try to lift up the leaves and spin them, but I accidentally picked up the tree instead and almost dropped it on him. It was pretty funny, but he didn't laugh which made it more funny.

Today we're going back into the woods to redo it. Marcel, Lui and I are in the kitchen eating pancakes. I heard a knock at the door so I got up and opened it. I was suddenly pushed to the other side of the room with my back hitting hard against the wall. I looked up and saw vanoss standing at the door way with his eyes glowing red. I chuckled at his reaction.

"Why are you laughing!?" Vanoss yelled, getting more angry.

"Oh nothing." I said getting up and wiping the dirt off my pants.

"Vanoss! What are you doing?" Lui said walking out the kitchen with Marcel following behind.

"I told you I was going to come back. Do you have my answer, delirious?" Vanoss asked.

"Do you think I trust you?" I asked him.

"Why do you even want an answer? Is it that important?" Marcel asked.

"Yes, having a cure to wolf bites are very important. Do you know how many vampires died from werewolf bites!? My patents died from it and I didn't know how to save them. Now that filthy wolf, David, bit Tyler. He's going to die. Just tell me where is the cure." Vanoss said, calming down at the end.

I looked at Marcel and Lui then back at vanoss.

"Ok, take me to him." I said.

Vanoss started to walk towards the village. Marcel and Lui was behind us while I was next to vanoss.

"So what happened?" Lui asked vanoss.

"Tyler accidently tripped David. David got mad and started to argue with him. Tyler doesn't like when people raise their voice at him so he punched him in his face. Then David jumped on Tyler and turned into a wolf. Before we can take him off, David bit his shoulder and now Tyler's skin is turning grey slowly." Vanoss explain.

"Where were you guys?" I asked.

"In the meeting room." He replied.

We made it to the meeting room. Everyone was crowded around Tyler.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean too." David said.

I pushed some people out the way and saw Tyler. He looked sick. His eyes were barley open and he was really sweaty.

"Hi." I smiled at him. "How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Like shit." He tried to laugh, but started to cough.

"Listen, this is going to sound weird, but you need to drink my blood." I told him.

Before he can answer, I bit my wrist and put my wrist on his lips. He started to drink and slowly was looking better.