chapter 35

Ohm ran at delirious, grabbed his throat and threw him. Brian started to attack both Marcel and lui. Delirious quickly got up and kicked ohm. Ohm flew back, but caught himself. Delirious looked at ohm and ohm fell to the ground eith his hands covering his ears.  Brian saw and quickly ran to delirious and locked him on the chest. Delirious fell, trying to catch his breath. Ohm got up and slowly walked to delirious ready to rip his heart out. Ohm punched his hand through his chest and grabbed his heart. Delirious screamed in pain. Marcel and lui were unconscious due to them still getting use to their vampire side. Ohm was about to rip his heart out until someone yelled stop. Ohm and Brian turned around to be met with vanoss and Tyler.

"Great you made it! Now you get to watch him die." Ohm said.

"No, that's enough." Vanoss commanded.

Ohm looked at him confused and Brian smirked.

"I knew it!" Brian yelled. "He is your weakness."

Ohm let go of delirious heart and slowly pulled his hand out. Delirious was dizzy.

"No, now let's go." Vanoss demanded.

"This is bullshit!" Ohm yelled, anger consuming him.

Vanoss walked up to delirious and crouched down .

"I'm sorry for doing this to you. I'll leave and call off the war. My people and I will relocate." Vanoss said before walking away.

Delirious laid there, confused.

"Pathetic." Ohm whispered. Vanoss heard but didn't get bothered by his words.

Delirious was still in pain. He turned to his said and saw Marcel and lui still unconscious.

"Delirious!" Delirious heard a familiar voice on the right of him. He turned and seen Brock.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, make sure lui and Marcel are ok please." Delirious whispered.

Brock nodded and walked to the two bodies lying on the ground.

"They're still alive!" Brock yelled after checking their pulse.

Delirious struggled to sit up. He was starting to feel better.

"Who did this?" Brock questioned, walking back to him.

"No one important." Delirious whispered.

"Are you ok?" Lui asked. Delirious snapped back into reality and smiled at both of them.

"They left. Vanoss dropped them and is not relocating his people." Delirious said.

"Vanoss? He stopped them?" Marcel asked. Delirious nodded.

"Go stop him." Lui said.

"Why?" Delirious questioned.

"Trust me. You need him, delirious. Please." Lui said.

"My name is Jonathan." Delirious smiled before getting up.

Brock nodded, understanding.

"I'll take care of everything from here, thank you." Delirious said.

Brock smiled and helped him up. He then walked back to his village. Delirious walked up to Marcel and lui and sat next to them, waiting for them to wake up. Delirious went into thought.