chapter 22

Everyone went into the vampire village. Marcel, lui, david, brock, brian, and ohm went into Evans home and layed him on the sofa.

"When is he going to wake up?" Lui asked.

"I don't know lui. Don't you think if we knew we wouldn't be so worried." Brian said anger filling his voice.

"There is no need to get angry at him. Can you see he's worried, worried for your kind." Marcel stated.

"Sorry." Brian whispered.

"Its fine, brian, don't sweat it." Lui said putting a hand on his shoulder. Brian looked up and smiled.

Evan instantly sat up and looked around the room, Jonathan no where in sight.

"Where is he?" Evan asked.

"Evan-" Brock tried to speak.

"Where is delirious!?" Evan yelled, his eyes turning red.

"They captured him. He traded his self for our freedom. Before you say anything. We need weapons and more training." Brock told Evan.

Evan calmed down and sighed.

"It's my fault." Evan whispered.

"No it's not, vanoss. We will get him back I promise, but we need to learn how to control our powers and become stonger. It won't take long, we're gonna try to do this in a week. You guys just have to help us out on this." Lui said.

"I don't think they will kill delirious either. He's very special." Marcel added.

"Very." Evan smiled and shook his head.

Lui noticed his attitude and smiled ear to ear. He new right away when they get delirious back, he will do stupid things to get vanoss and del close to each other.

Vanoss saw lui in the corner of his eye and got scared because lui looked like he had an evil plan, which he did.

"Ok guys, lets get started. Lui, get fifty people in your group. Scotty get thirty. And I'll take the rest." Marcel ordered.

Since marcel is the strongest witch, he can help them. So can scotty and lui.

Evan was getting more worried by each minute. He wanted to just leave everyone and get Johnathan himself, but they had strong things that can take him down in a second. He can't risk it. When he was with Jonathan for those few days, he started to gain feelings for him even though he didn't talk much. Evan regrets hurting him for something so stupid. He hates the fact that he let Jonathan slip through his fingers so easily. He wanted to hug him and keep him safe, but he's not sure if Jonathan feels the same way. Even if he doesn't he will keep him safe anyways. Evan wanted to succeed this. He wants to hurt those scientists for every bad thing they did to HIS Jonathan. He wanted him alive, alive in his arms. Evan wanted this all to just be a dream. He didn't want to believe that he just left Jonathan there, but it happened and he needs to do something about it quick before its too late. Before he doesn't get the chance to say 'I love you'.