chapter 17

Ohm came back with a cool van. It had giant speakers in the back and the van was grey.

"Get in guys!" Ohm yelled.

"You're stupid Ohm. Get in the back, delirious has to drive because he can only see the smoke." Tyler rolled his eyes.

"OK." Ohm said getting out the drivers seat and walking to the back.

I sat in the drivers seat and saw vanoss sitting next to me.

"Great." I mumbled, sarcastically.

"What? Expecting someone else?" He smiled.

"I was hoping it wouldn't be you sitting next to me." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh well. Let's get er' going." He said in a weird accent.

I rolled my eyes again for the thousandth time today. I looked for the smoke, once a saw it I started to drive.

I honestly don't know how long we've been driving. I payed attention to the smoke and when I first took my eyes off it, it is dark out. I looked around and saw everyone sleeping. I sighed and parked the car on the side of the road.

"What are you doing?" Vanoss asked.

"Taking a break." I told said. I looked at him and he was rubbing his eyes.

"I can drive if you want." He said.

"It's alright we all need to rest." I told him.

"But we need to get to everyone fast before they do anything to them." He said.

"If we don't get rest then we will be too exhausted and tired to fight." I told him.

He got put the car, walked to my side and opened the door.

"I'm driving and that's final." He said.

"Van-"

"Please, delirious." He tilted his head a little.

I sighed and walked out. He jumped into the driver seat and I sat in the passenger. He started driving and I slowly fell asleep.

I woke up and looked at Vanoss.

"Morning." He said.

I nodded my head and looked at the rest of the guys which were sleeping still.

"You don't sleep much. It's only been an hour" he told me, not taking his eyes off the road.

"I don't know why I woke up." I said.

"You're worrying about things too much. Stop thinking." He said.

"I can't. I need to find them, everyone. We need to save them before something bad happens." I said.

"Calm down delirious. We will find them, I promise." He looked at me for a second and looked back towards the road.

I sighed and looked out the window. I wasn't tired so I might as well stay up. I don't know what to expect when we get there. Would everyone be safe? injured? Brain washed? Tortured? Or even worse...dead? I can't. I would never forgive myself if they are dead or injured. And I hate to say it but I don't want these guys hurt either. I have to trap them somewhere so I can fight this myself. This all has to end even if I have to risk my life for it.