chapter 31

"What the hell!" Lui screamed, seeing a beat up marcel and a few dead werewolves.

"What happened?" Delirous asked. Looking at Evan and his friends standing there like nothing happened and a few beat up werewolves.

"They've started a war. A few werewolves went to go get more." Marcel said.

Delirious looked at Evan and Evan started to smirk evilly.

"What is your problem huh?" Delirous yelled.

"You. You are my problem. My people needed to be saved and you failed at it. I was gonna risk my life for mine and your friends. You couldn't do the same for me?" Evan asked.

"I couldn't Evan. You don't understand. Even if I tried I wouldn't be able to save all of them." Delirious trued to explain.

"Some is enough." Evan said. Evan looked at ohm and nodded.

Ohm picked david up by the neck and was about to twist it, but delirious looked at ohm and ohm fell to his knees, screaming and holding his ears. Tyler tackled delirious down and punched him. Delirious pushed Tyler with his magic against a rock, leaving him unconscious. Evan picked delirious up and but him on the neck. Delirious screaned in pain and kicked Evan away from him. Brian was helping ohm up. Lui and marcel went to go save as much vampires as they can.

"I will kill you!" Evab said. His eyes turning red and his fangs out. Delirious stood in a fight stance.

"Lets go then." Delirious said knowing its the only way to distract him.

Lui gave marcel some of the test tubes full of delirious blood. They was givung it to vampires and one by one they slowly started to get better. Ohm and brian saw what they were doing and quickly looked at Evan.

"We need to stop Evan." Brian said.

"He's too strong. We wont be able to stop him. He needs to stop himself." Ohm told him.

"Can we at least try to stop him?" Brian said.

"I guess so. Lets go." Ohm said. Running towards the two fighting.

Delirious saw brian and ohm running over here and thought they were going to all fight him at once, but they stopped and looked at delirious, worried. Delirious was distracted by them so Evan grabbed him by the neck. Delirious was struggling he couldn't use his powers nor his strength.

"Do you guys need something?" Evan askedthe two.

"Evan, listen. They saved our people. They're alive. We can stop now." Brian told him.

Evan turned around and saw his people on the ground slowly getting up and confused about what's going on. Evan looked at delirious and dropped him.

"The war is not over. The werewolves will be back with there people for hurting their leader and we will all be ready to fight." Evan said walking away.

"Delirious? We're sorry for what happened we just got out of control. Can you please try to control the werewolves?" Brian asked.

Delirious was a coughing mess. He looked at them and nodded, holding his own neck that probably has a bruise.

"Thank you. Until then I suggest you stay away from Evan or he won't hesitate to kill you next time." Ohm said.

They both ran to Tyler and carried him away. Marcel and lui went up to delirious.

"This is not going to end well. The werewolves are hard to reason with especially with their leader injured pretty bad." Lui said.

"I know. I don't know what to do anymore." Delirious said with his head down.

"You'll figure something out. I believe in you." Lui said.

Marcel agreed and looked at the vampires walking off to their village.

Sorry its such a bad chapter. But yeah im still pretty sick and i have another soccer practice on Tuesday then Thursday and Friday. So its going to be a long week. Next chapter will hopefully be better though.