chapter 39

"Where the hell are we, Vanoss?" Wildcat asked.

"In a abandoned mansion." Vanoss smiled.

"Why?" Ohm asked, annoyed.

"So we won't have any problems with anyone else." Vanoss replied.

"So you're telling me we left because we had problems with people?" Ohm asked.

"You're right." Vanoss plainly said while picking glass pieces up.

"Vanoos, when did we ever care what people think? What happened to the Vanoss I know...well I knew? Wheres is that killing machine, my buddy in crime, huh?" Ohm said getting a little bit angry.

"I don't know ohm. I really don't." Vanoss said, looking down at his feet.

Ohm got closer to Vanoss. "Let's go back. Let's kill every single one of them Vanoss. Let him out." Ohm whispered.

"Aye! This is not the time Ohm." Wildcat told Ohm ready to strike if Ohm tried anything funny.

"Is there a problem wildcat? This conversation is between Vanoss and I so stay in your place." Ohm said squinting his eyes in anger.

"Try me." Wildcat challenged.

"Calm down both of you!" Vanoss yelled. Both Ohm and Wildcat quickly looked at Vanoss.

"Ohm, I'm just not that person anymore. I don't feel that anger like how I used to." Vanoss explained.

"Yeah, we'll see." Ohm whispered while walking away.

"I feel off with him here, vanoss" wildcat said.

"Yeah." Vanoss said, watching Ohm walk away.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jonathan watched luke carefully as he trailed behind him. Having no idea what he is going to do when they do find them. Does he play along and kill a few vampires and let one of them kill him? Or does he kill him as soon as he gets a sight of Vanoss or anyone of them.

"I think I just seen something move over there." Luke announced, getting jonathan out of his thoughts.

"What do you think it is?" Jonathan questioned.

"I'm not sure. It can be anything." Luke said getting closer to the Bush.

"Pretty sure an animal since it's in a bush, Luke." Jonathan tried to assure him so that they can keep walking.

Luke stopped and looked at jonathan then back at the bush.

"You're right. I just really wanna catch them." Luke said not being as stiff as he was before.

"I do too, Luke, but we can't kill things randomly thinking it's them." Jonathan said.

Luke nodded his head and started walking away with Jonathan following close behind.

-------------------------------------------------------

"I hate everyone here." Ohm said to himself while walking away from the mansion.

"If I have to separate myself from this group I will. This week shit isn't for me" Ohm said rubbing his face in frustration. Ohm was walking around trying to clear his mind until he heard a voice.

"I think I just seen something move over there." The strange voice announced. Ohm quickly hid behind the bush.

"What do you think it is?" An all too familiar voice asked. 'Johnathan, that bastard!' Ohm stood up and seen them walking away. Ohm's anger was building up, his eyes glowing wanting to attack. Ohm then decided what exactly he's gonna do. He turned around walking back to the mansion with an evil smirk.

------------BACK AT THE MANSION---------

"Tyler, stop trying to hit everyone with that stick." Evan said, shaking his head.

"These fuckers are trying me Evan." Tyler explained in annoyance.

"How, Tyler? All they are doing is putting things where they need to be."  Evan told Tyler.

"Not the right way! I told them five times how to put it and where to put it and guess what they do? DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT I JUST TOLD THEM AND THEY HAD THE NERVE TO START COMING AT ME!" Tyler yelled in frustration.

"Well if you want it done a certain way then you do it." Brian said crossing his arms.

"Shut the hell up Brian. Don't talk to me. Hearing your voice is enough for me to punch you." Tyler said rolling his eyes.

The door opened before Brian got a chance to say something slick. Ohm walked in with anger clearly showing.

"Evan, whatever you see in that kid is gone. He's a traitor." Ohm said.

Evan looked at him confused along with Brian and Tyler. "What are you talking about?" Evan asked.

"I mean you're little precious friend, Jonathan. I seen him with a hunter. They're looking for us." Ohm explained.

"Ohm, stop trying to pull on my strings." Evan said angry and in disbelief.

"I'm not. If you wanna see it for yourself then let's go take a walk, Evan." Ohm said with a smile.

"Evan, you know if this is true we cant trust jonathan. He will have to be one of our targets no matter how much of a use he is to us we cant risk something bad happening to our people." Tyler said putting his hand on Evan's shoulder.

"He's right, Evan. You wouldn't want to let your people down right? We're gonna have to kill both of them." Ohm shrugged.

"Ohm, stop talking. You're not making the situation any better!" Brian said, tired of hearing Ohm's voice.

Ohm snickered, looked towards the door and said, "we're going to have to go now before they go too far." Ohm smirked.

Evan looked at Brian then Tyler then nodded. "Let's go and check." Evan sighed.

"Let's not think too much of it." Tuler whispered.

"I'm not." Evan half smiled. "Im just getting ready for the worst. Hopefully controlling whatever anger that might come out." Evan continued.

Brian looked at both of then and put his arms around them. "Let's go guys."

They started following Ohm out the mansion and hoping nothing goes down. Evan has a weird feeling about this and about what's gonna go down. Tyler getting nervous about the big fight he knows is gonna go down but he doesn't know who's going to be the ones fighting. Brian keeping his eye on Ohm making sure there isn't no funny business happening. Ohm getting ready to kill anyone that gets in his way killing Jonathan if Even doesn't do it himself.

"Here we go." Tyler said nervously looking at Evan.

"Yup." Evan said with a straight face still looking forward.

Let me know if there is any mistakes and I'm sorry for the late post... really late post 😂 I've been busy with college and work and family things. Very stressful 🤷🏻‍♀️ but I'll be back on track soon. ❤