chapter 19

We was walking for a while now. There were no exits yet. We didn't talk at all.

"Evan." He randomly said.

I stopped and looked at him, confused.

"My name is Evan." He said looking at me.

I started to panic a little. he's trusting me way too fast and I don't want to hurt him. I don't know if I should tell him my name.

"It's OK you don't have to tell me your name." He said, putting his head down and walking away.

I just stood there. Take deep breaths Jonathan. I looked down at my feet.

"My name is Jonathan." I said.

He stopped walking and looked at me. He started to laugh. I looked at him.

"What's so funny?" I asked, annoyed.

"Nothing, I just thought about how your name would be like Jon or Jonny or something, but it Jonathan and that's weird. You actually look like a Jonathan you know that?" He said.

"There's nothing funny about that." I glared at him.

"It's OK. You'll laugh about it one day when were together." He said, walking away.

What? What did he say? I ran up next to him.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Nothing important." He smirked.

"God dammit, Evan!" I yelled, crossing my arms.

"Wha-"

Evan got cut off by another voice in the distant.

"Did you hear that?" A deep voice questioned.

"No." A normal toned voice answer.

"We need to keep going forward and find away pass them." I whispered.

"Kill them. That's a way." He whispered back, smiling.

I rolled my eyes, but for some reason seeing him smiled made me smile back at him. I don't normally do that especially towards him. We kept walking straight until we saw an exit. There were two guards blocking it.

"I get the one on the right and you get the one on the left." I whispered to Evan.

Evan nodded and got ready. I whispered go and we used our super speed to attack them. I snap the guys neck and Evan ripped out the guys throat. I smiled at him and opened the door. It was white and really bright in here. I'm not going to lie, I'm kinda scared and I think Evan noticed because he gave me a smile telling me everything will be OK. I looked around and saw an open cell with a curtains on it. I sighed. This is it. I grabbed Evan and the him in there, closing it and it automatically locked.

"What the hell are you doing?" Evan questioned.

"I don't want you to get hurt. This is my war. I will get your people, lead them down here and tell them to open it for you. You're going to leave with them no matter what, OK?" I said , feeling guilty.

"Please, Jonathan. Let me help. I didn't come here for no reason." Evan begged.

"I know. You came here to save your people not get killed. So I'm going to do that job for you. I'll kill as much scientists as I can, but you have to leave for the plan to work." I said. I had this weird feeling like I wanted to cry, but I'm not gonna let that happen.

"Please." He whispered.

"I'm sorry." I said, closing the curtains so that it hides him. A tear escaped my eyes. I ran down the hall not looking back.

"Jonathan!" I heard Evan yell.