chapter 32

"So what's the plan?" Lui asked.

"I don't know anymore. How am I supposed to help you if all I do is make things worse, huh?" Delirious asked.

"You don't make anything worse. They make it worse, you just try to help. That's not a bad thing." Lui said.

"Ok. We need to start plannng out what we are going to do." Delirious said.

"We can try to make david change his mind and hold his people back." Marcel suggested.

"That won't work. Evan and his friends killed too many of David's people" Delirous sighed.

"Then, I don't know." Marcel said, putting his head down.

"I can try to talk to Evan." Delirous said.

"Why?" Lui raised a brow.

Delirious shrugged his shoulders. He didn't want to tell him that he might have some feeling for Evan. He was too scared, scared that if he does have feelings it probably won't work out due to the way Evan is right now. He feels empty and sad. He made Evan this way, if only he didn't come this all wouldn't happen. Lui saw how he was in deep thought and went up to him, outting his hand on his shoulder.

"Please don't stress over it. This wasn't your fault. Im actually really happy I got to meet you. You're reallt cool and generous. I do not what i would do if i never met you." Lui softly smile.

"Thank you for your kind words, lui." Delirious smiled. "We still need to find out how to settle this situation." He continued.

This is all i can do for now. Im so srry guys, but hopefully i can post a little more often since its winter break. Hope you guys enjoyed.