chapter 37

Lui was the first one to wake up.

"Lui? Are you ok?" Delirious asked.

"Yeah, we're fine delirious." Lui giggled.

Delirious looked at him, confused.

"What's so funny?" Delirious asked.

"Nothing." Lui smiled. Marcel woke up a minute later.

"You guys ok?" Marcel asked holding his head with one hand.

"Yeah. I'm fine. You guys need to get home and rest." Delirious said.

"We'll be fine. You need to lay down and relax." Marcel said.

"Please stop stressing yourself. It's not healthy at all." Lui said.

Delirious looked at him and smiled.

"I'm fine, lui. I promise." Delirious reassured him. "Come on I'll help you guys up." He continued.

Delirious got up and lend both of them a hand. They both got and started walking towards their village. Lui felt something. He felt sadness. He looked back at nothing, but grass and trees. Lui looked up at delirious and grabbed his hand. They both stopped walking. Marcel kept walking knowing that lui needed to talk to him.

"Delirious, he's sad. I can feel him." Lui said.

"Who?" Delirious asked, confused.

"Vanoss." Lui replied.

"No no no and no. I don't care. He could have killed you guys." Delirious quickly said.

"But did he? He cares delirious. He's really trying to change but having ohm in his group taunting him about being soft always made vanoss mad." Lui said. "Help him, delirious. He needs you." He continued.

"Are you sure this is the right thing?" Delirious asked.

"Am I ever wrong?" Lui winked.

Delirious shook his head and laughed.

"Wait, what about ohm and the other. Wouldn't they try to kill me?" Delirious asked.

"You're strong, delirious. I doubt that." Lui replied.

"If i was strong you and Marcel wouldn't have gotten hurt." Delirious said.

"You were distracted. When you were fighting I seen it in your eyes. Stop thinking so much, worrying over nothing. You got this." Lui smiled. "Now go before your boyfriend gets to far." Lui laughed.

"No. Not funny." Delirious said. Shaking his head. "I'll be back, don't do anything stupid while I'm gone." Delirious smiled, walking away.

"I won't! Bring me some Cheerios!" Lui yelled.

Delirious smiled and shook his head.

It was a long walk. No one to be found in the vampire village, no trace, no smell, nothing. It's like they just got up and left. Delirious wanted to find him, but he was slowly giving up. Then he felt someone watching him from behind him. He turned around and spotted a guy.

"Who are you?" Delirious asked.

"I'm not a threat. The real question is why are you here? You look lost." The guy chuckled.

"That's none of your business, now answer my Damn question. Who the fuck are you?" Delirious asked again getting mad at this mysterious stranger.

"You're looking for him too?" The guy said, getting more serious.

"Who's this 'him' you speak of?" Delirious queationed.

"Vanoss. You're capturing him too? You know we can team up and split what ever reward they're gonna give us? You seem like a pretty tough guy. I need someone like that. These Damn vampires, wolves and witches are out of control and needs to be dead and gone. Killing the most powerful vampire, which is vanoss, will give us the greatest advantage. Then we can kill the rest of them. Then the rest of the super natural creatures." The guy explained.

Delirious was thinking. Should he pretend he's a human and have this guy help him find vanoss or kill the guy for wanting to kill vanoss. Delirious had to go with the best thing, no matter how much he wanted to tear his head off, the guy had things delirious doesn't that will most likely find vanoss.

"I'm in." Delirious smiled.

"Great! Did you find anything here?" The guy asked. "My name is luke by the way." Luke introduced himself.

"No there's nothing. Im...john." Delirious hesitated to say.

Luke piked up a piece of cloth. "This can help. Come on we gotta get going to find him." Luke said walking away.

Delirious walked behind him watching his every move. He didn't trust this guy obviously. They were getting close to a red challenger. Luke got in the car and delirious got in the passenger seat. Luke pressed a button on his car and held up the cloth. Something scaned it and showed a picture of a guy. Delirious knew that guy too well. Ohm.

---------------------

"You're still mad ohm?" Brian asked.

"Yes I am. You ripped my fucking shirt!" Ohm yelled.

"We'll maybe next time do not put me in a choke hold. It hurt." Brian whined.

"You deserved it." Ohm mumbled.

"Guys stop fighting and walk. I'm pretty sure our whole village is tired of hearing both of you guys arguing back and forth." Tyler said, shaking his head. Everything was silent for about 5 minutes until...

"Where are we anyways?" Brian interrupted.

"You're going to be 10 feet under the ground once I'm done with you." Ohm said.

"Why so angry?" Brian chuckled.

"Shutup!" Ohm yelled.

"Or what?" Brian said getting close to ohm.

"Brian back the fuck up before I rip your throat out." Ohm said getting frustrated. They both stopped walking and was behind the crowd which was still being lead by vanoss.

"You wouldn't do that." Brian smiled.

"Oh so help me-" ohm got interrupted by Tyler.

"Lets go you fucks! Do you think we got time for this?" Tyler said, walking away after. Ohm followed behind mumbling under his breath while Brian ran next to Tyler and walked with him. They caught up to vanoss and all walked the same pace.

"Where you go?" Vanoss asked Tyler.

"Checking on these two dumb fucks." Tyler chucked.

"What? We were just having a friendly conversation. Wasn't we ohm?" Brian asked.

"No." Ohm said.

"There's the spirit." Brian said. "He's getting there." He whispered to Tyler and vanoss.

Vanoss laughed. "Are you really trying to hurt yourself?"

"I think he wants to get himself killed." Tyler laughed.

"Hey! I'm just friendly and encouraging." Brian smiled.

"And fucking annoying." Ohm rolled his eyes.

Ok there you guys go. 1000 words for ya and let me know if there are any mistakes and I dont know if I already used luke. Let me know if i did. Hope you guys enjoyed.