chapter 9

After I gave him some of my blood I looked at everyone. They was surprise and confused.

"How did you do that?" Brian asked.

"Was that part of your magic? I didn't know you witches can do that." Ohm said.

"We can't." Marcel said, giving him the 'are you serious look'.

"My blood is the cure. When the scientist experimented on me I don't think they know that they accidentally put something like that in me." I told them.

Vanoss walked up to me and stared into my eyes. I was kinda uncomfortable.

"He's not lying." He said before turning around and looking at everyone.

"But was it that hard to just tell me." He added, with an annoyed tone.

"Look, I don't trust you nor your vampire friends. You guys will use me for my blood and now since I told you guys it's going to get harder for me to trust you." I said, getting mad.

"Why can't you trust us." He said walking to to me with a smirk.

My eyes turned bright blue with red and yellow streaks. I was getting mad. Does he think this is a game?! I will kill him!

"Delirious calm down and vanoss move away from him." Lui demanded.

"When did you start telling me what to do?!" Vanoss yelled at him.

"I will rip your throat out!" He added.

In a blink of an eye vanoss grabbed Lui by the neck and picked him up. Lui was struggling to breath. Before I can do anything, vanoss fell on the ground, covering his ears and yelling in pain. I looked at Marcel, who was concentrating on vanoss. I ran to Lui who was coughing.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Stop Marcel before he kills vanoss." Lui said.

I ran up to Marcel and stood in front of him.

"That's enough. Lui wants to leave." I told him.

Marcel stopped, looked at me and nodded. I walked up to Lui and helped him up. I looked back and saw vanoss coughing and exhausted. I shook my head and walked with Lui and Marcel out the door.

"What the hell is up with him?!" I asked Lui.

"His dad taught him to be like that. He wanted his son to be strong and unstoppable. When he found out that him, ohm, Brian, and Tyler was hanging out with some wolves and witches his dad got mad and train all four. He also argued with our parents and almost killed mine and David's. So David's parents didn't want him anywhere near us or vampires. My parents believed that I should be friends with who ever I want to be friends with. One day I tried looking for them and I saw vanoss, ohm, Brian, and Tyler at the park. I was so happy. I ran up to them, they saw me and immediately got into a fighting position. I was confused until they tried to attack him and I used my magic, just like Marcel used on vanoss back there. I ran off home and never saw them again." Lui said putting his head down.

I didn't know what to say. I looked down and thought about those words he said. 'I believe you can end this war between us' but how? Vanoss doesn't like me and I don't like him. The vampires are really going to hate the werewolves after what David did.

The walk was quiet. As soon as we made it home I went straight to my room and laid in the bed, staring at the ceiling.

What do I do?