shopping montage GONE WRONG!!!! (SO VERY WRONG!!)

lmao did i clickbait right?
this and the next two/three chapters are late and i apologize for that, i was busier than expected for the holidays. Everything happened, but i don't wanna rant here. Maybe on the next one xD
--

When it came to buying gifts, Smarty wasn't the best. He certainly wasn't the worst, though, and that was all that really mattered.

When they had decided to do a secret santa, they all had decided to draw names from a hat. This meant that Smarty was now buying a gift for Galm now, and he only had a vague idea as to what to get.

Smarty knew Galm liked video games and cute things, and usually sleep. But Smarty wasn't sure what games Galm didn't have yet, sleep wasn't something Smarty could buy, and getting Galm an animal seemed just a bit absurd.

So Smarty had no choice but to wander around the mall, looking for anything that might seem like a suitable gift.

Would Galm like a box of chocolates? Maybe he would enjoy some new headphones? Would he be mad if Smarty gave up and just bought him a blanket? He'd even get some pillows to match!

Yeah... Smarty didn't know what he was doing. But he was a better gift buyer than Nanners or Chilled, and that was enough to satisfy him.

A small shiver comes over him at the memory of last year, and he finds himself walking a bit faster. As Smarty walked along, he kept looking around, staring at all the things in the windows. What would Galm want?

He comes to a stop outside a particular store, a single item sitting in the window catching his eye.

It's a ukulele, small and brown and completely not Galm's thing. That's exactly why it seemed so perfect- or maybe that was just because Smarty kind of wanted it for himself. Either way, Smarty felt himself smile as he went into the shop to get Galm his gift.

This was probably going to be weird as hell, but Smarty figured it would be funny either way. He walks out of the store with a ukulele in hand, grinning to himself. Smarty was great at buying gifts, see?

--

Tom was having fun. He had originally been here to get a gift for Aphex, but was completely sidetracked by a snowball fight. Aphex was pretty easy to buy for anyways- he enjoyed beanies and hoodies. So Tom would buy him a nice hat and maybe a scarf for short people.

Tom ducks behind a bush, grinning as a snowball flies over his head. He scoops up another snowball, and chucks it at the poor guy who was in his way.

The other guy dodges, whoever he was, and his snowball splats against a shop window. There's laughter coming from all of them, and then the fight continues. Eventually, though, the fight ends and Tom is left to go about his daily business.

He's walking along, looking for a store to buy Aphex his gift, when he sees it. It's a teddy bear. A big, big teddy bear, that's almost the same size as Tom himself.

Tom looks at it for a few moments, before grinning as an idea forms in his head. He walks right into the store, and ends up having to call Chilled to help him hide the bear, because Chilled's house was bigger.

"What's the big bear for, again? I don't think you told me why you need a..." Chilled pauses for a moment as he reads the receipt," A ninety three inch bear? Dude, this thing is taller than I am! Why the fuck do you need this?"

Tom grins. "It's a present, for a very good friend of ours. Don't tell anyone about this, alright?"

Chilled just nods, and that's good enough for Tom to nod back and make his way back into town. All he needed to do now was find a certain item...