how is the closet not empty yet?

shoutout to the one and only bryce mcquaid himself for kicking my ass at a pokemon battle in my dreams
--

"So you're saying that there is video evidence of me kicking Max's ass at push-ups?" Anthony looked over at Adam and Minx, who were currently driving him to school in Minx's car.

Minx nodded. "You fucking owned him, Max didn't stand a chance."

"Adam, where did you go, anyways? I only saw you once at the party, what did you do to disappear so quickly?"

Adam chuckled, staring down at his phone with a little smile on his face. "A friend of mine was there, and we decided to ditch the place and go out for a late dinner. Ritz started getting tipsy, and neither me or Bryce wanted to babysit him, sooo... We left him."

"Such good friends," Anthony chuckled. "You ditched the drunkard for some loser and God knows whatever Bryce did."

"Excuse you, I'll have you know that I did not ditch you guys for just any loser. Her name is Cathy, and she's a lovely lady." Adam chuckled again, giving a small sigh. "She's better company than you, I can tell you that much."

"Then why don't you go be with her then, hm?"  Anthony stuck his tongue out at Adam like a child.

"You know what? That's a pretty tempting idea,"  Adam replied.

"Minx, stop the car! I'm gonna go find the love of my life." Adam giggled hysterically, gesturing to Minx.

Minx, although confused, does as Adam requests and stops the car. He immediately opens the door and begins running in the direction of his house- much to the surprise of his friends.

Anthony stared after Adam, before turning to Minx with a bewildered look. "Did he actually..."

"Yeah. He... He did. Oh well, let him be." Minx shook her head and then began driving again.

"So what else went down at the party?"

Minx shrugged. "Ask Bryce. He didn't drink, he probably has all kinds of stuff recorded and saved onto his phone."

"Oh.." Anthony fell silent.

Hopefully it wasn't anything embarrassing.

.

"I refuse to believe that I spent half an hour ranting about booty to you, Smarty."

"Well... It wasn't that long, but you did go on for a lot longer than expected. You also tried to fight Galm. Drunk Tom is funny, though, so it's okay."

Anthony sat down at the table his friends had gathered at, setting his lunch down in front of him.

"I'm gonna be honest here- Aphex and I made out. It was nice. We're dating now." The statement is so sudden, and so unexpected to Anthony that he begins choking on his own saliva.

"W-what? Where did you- When did- How?! What? I- You- you guys-" Anthony can't bring himself to form a proper sentence.

He says it so causally, too! Like this is the most normal thing in the world? What kind of balls does this guy have?

"Stop choking, Chilled. You'll die." Galm pats Anthony on the back, probably an attempt to make him stop coughing.

"Wow. Good advice, Galm. Almost as good as Tom's advice," Smarty said.

"You mean my advice is almost as good as Galm's? Wow. Okay. I thought I was better than Galm in that aspect." Tom gave them a hurt look, holding a hand over his heart. "I'm wounded. My heart is broken."

"You'd be higher up on the list if you didn't make so many crappy dad jokes, Tom." Anthony admitted, taking a sip of his water.

Aphex comes up, grinning as he sees Galm. The two sit next to each other, and Anthony smiles as he watches the two begin to quietly speak to each other. 

"What, you're not gonna give your boyfriend a welcome kiss? Bad boyfriend, you've got there, Aphex." Anthony found himself laughing at the way Aphex blushed.

"Oh, I don't see you kissing your boyfriend every time you see him, now do I, Chilled?" Tom grinned at him.

Anthony felt himself grow redder by the second, instinctively waving his hands around as he began to try and defend himself. "W-What? No! No, no, no! Where would you even get something like that from? We're just- he's- Ze and I just... He's not my boyfriend?! Why would I kiss him every single time I see him, anyways? Ze isn't some clingy little shit!"

Tom burst into laughter, pounding a fist on the table. Smarty was quick to follow, trying to hide his smile by stuffing food into his mouth.

Aphex giggles hysterically, hiding his face in Galm's side, who is also laughing maniacally.

Long story short, Anthony had no idea why his friends were all laughing at him. He looked around, before giving an annoyed groan. "What the fuck are you assholes laughing at?"

"We never mentioned Ze! You literally just- hah! You're dumb. This is dumb." Aphex begins to laugh again, shaking his head for whatever reason.

The bell rings, and Anthony is the first to stand up and leave. By the time he realizes what they meant, however, he's too far from them to truly defend himself.

Not that he could, anyways.