4 am = creamy spinach time

"Okay. I think they're asleep, so now's our chance!" Anthony quickly crept out of their shared bedroom, grinning as he gestured for Steven to follow. "Come on, Ze!"

"Shhh! They're gonna hear us if you keep yelling like that," Steven hissed, giving Anthony an annoyed look.

Anthony rolled his eyes, chuckling to himself. "Okay, okay. I'll be quiet if you be less grumpy."

Steven mumbled something Anthony couldn't hear, but took as a positive sign anyways.

Of course Ze would be grumpy! Anthony woke him up at 4 A.M to prank their friends. He'd probably be pissed too, now that he thought about it.

"Okay, look. Glammy and Aphex are in here, see?" Anthony cracked the door open a tiny bit, peeking inside to see-

Oh. Oh.

Fuck no.

That's disgusting. They need Jesus.

Anthony quickly closed the door, not caring whether he was heard or not. He then grabbed Steven's arm, and dragged him away.

"What were they-"

"Oh, fuck, Galm.."

"Yeah," Anthony whispered," We don't need to hear any of this. Let's, uh, go."

Steven, clearly, didn't need to be told twice, for he quickly followed Anthony away from the two lovebirds.

They walked up into the living room, but to their dismay, there was nobody on the couches, meaning that Tom took Smarty in.

Steven and Anthony nodded to each other, then crept up to the other bedroom door. Anthony grabbed the doorknob, and...

And it was locked.

He groans, then turns to Steven, pouting slightly. Steven giggles quietly, shrugging his shoulders. "Well... We can try tomorrow night. Do you wanna go back to bed, or...?"

"Nah! I'm hungry, and since nobody's around, I can eat whatever I want." Anthony grins as he walks over to the kitchen, opening up a bag of groceries.

"Anything good?" Steven's trying to peek over his shoulder, but Anthony quickly pushes him off.

"Not for you, there's not!"

"What does that- oh. Yeah, I agree. Nothing for me." Steven backed off, rolling his eyes as Anthony holds up a can of creamy spinach. "You seriously like that stuff? It's gross."

Anthony grins, opening the can and beginning to dig through the drawers for a spoon. "Then maybe I just have a bad taste in foods. Besides, you're a vegetarian, shouldn't you be into all those veggies and crap?"

Steven makes a face, giving a disgusted noise. "Yeah, but creamy spinach is just... ew."

"Well, you know what, buddy? I don't say shit about you and your weird garlic bread addiction," Anthony retorts, sitting himself on the couch.

Steven sits next to him, then shrugs. "I guess it's only fair. Hey, do you think they'd mind if we turned on a light or something? I can't see shit."

Anthony shoves a spoonful of spinach into his mouth, then gets up to look for a light switch. He doesn't even bother answering Steven's question.

As he walked along the walls, using what little light came from outside to guide him, he slowly came to the conclusion that there weren't any switches around.

"I can't find any. It's too dark, and I can't feel any with my hands." Anthony continues along the wall, coming to a stop by a window. He looks out, then gasps. "Look, look, Ze! It's a love shack outside!"

Steven snickers, coming up behind Anthony. "Really? I- oh. Chilly, it's just a shed."

"Yeah, okay, but what if there's a dead body in there? What if we're uncovering some kind of conspiracy? Come on, buddy! There's only one way to find out!" Anthony laughs as he grabs Steven's hand, pulling him out towards the little shed.

Steven stumbled slightly, struggling to keep up with Anthony. "Chilly Willy! This is how horror movies start! We're- we're gonna fucking die in that shed!"

Anthony rolls his eyes and laughs loudly, coming to a stop at the shed's door. He grabs the door, and pulls it open with all his strength. The big, heavy door slowly swings open, revealing a little room.

"Why is that door so heavy? There's no reason for a door to be that heavy," Anthony says thoughtfully. He pulls Steven inside, looking around.

"Chilled, I don't have a good feeling about this," Steven whines. He pulls himself out of Anthony's grip, then backs up until he's outside the shed. "I don't feel like being murdered tonight. You can do whatever in there, I'll stay over here."

Anthony snickers. "You scared, Ze, buddy? That's okay. I'll protect- holy shit that's a giant spider." Anthony comes to a complete stop, staring in horror as a spider hangs down in front of his face, clinging to a web stuck to the ceiling.

"Ze? Ze, Ze, get this spider away from me!" Anthony is too scared to move.

Steven comes back in, pushing Anthony aside as he stares the spider down. He grabs something off the table, and smacks the spider with it.

The spider falls to the ground, no longer a threat. The two smiled and laughed, looking at each other fondly.

"There. Big scary spider is gone. Is my Chilly Willy safe now?" Steven pats Anthony's back, laughing as Anthony blushes.

"Shut up, it was scary!"

They both laughed again, making jokes about how Steven used a fucking shovel to hit a spider.

Their fun was cut short, however, as the sound of the door slamming shut behind them.

--
i had to cut this part into two because the rest of this gets a bit weird tbh xD
and @themythicalumbreon is cool and has good ideas go check her out guyss