winter wonderland- the first holiday special

a/n: yo yo yo guys!!! It's holiday time where i live, and holiday time for some other peoples so we have this hey hey... there's gonna be more but not today xD

also we hit 3k reads and i think thats kinda cool. y'all are cool.
--

"Max, do you think Ritz will mind if I take his sweater?" Bryce pokes his head out of Ritz's closet, giving Max a curious look.

Max just rolls his eyes, not bothering to look up. "I think he'll be fine, Bryce. God knows you've stolen everything else from him, I mean."

"He hasn't stolen my virginity yet!" Ritz calls up from below, and his statement makes Bryce blush so hard he hides back in the closet.

Max laughs, grinning as he calls back down to Ritz. "Shawn! You just put your lover back into the closet, good job!"

There's muffled complaining from the closet, and Ritz laughing as he comes up the stairs. "Oh, it's okay! I was in there for years. He'll be fine!"

Max cracks up, and Bryce gives another complaint. 

"Bryce, just come out! It's okay, we'll accept you and love you either way." A new voice joins in, Adam walking in nonchalantly.

"Wait, Adam? When the fuck did you- how did you get in here?" Ritz seems surprised to see him, giving his friend a questioning look.

Adam cackles and holds up a key. "I've got a spare key, you dumb! I discovered your secret hiding spot!"

"What- Bryce! I told you to cover it up if you ever used it!"

"No, no, I kid. You left the door unlocked," Adam giggles.

Max rolled his eyes and sighed. "We're gonna be late if we don't hurry up. You guys know how I hate being late. You guys all ready?"

Bryce whines. "I still gotta fix my hair! Ritz keeps messing it up, and he keeps hiding my-"

"Oh, hush, Bryce. I do it because I love you, alright?" Ritz laughs as he tugs Bryce out of his closet, then shoves a jacket into his hands. "Take this jacket- and yes, I'm aware that it's not yours, and go do your damn hair so we can leave."

Bryce stumbles away, grumbling to himself.

Max chuckles, rolling his eyes as he checks his phone.  They were going out to a movie, and then they were gonna go out and do... whatever there is do do during winter.  They'll find something, he was sure of it.

--

This was an interesting development. Bryce had seen people ice skating on some frozen lake, and he just had to try. Obviously, though, being as amazing and legendary as he was, Bryce was a wonderful ice skater.

The others, well... They were trying their best, and that was all that mattered. Adam, being Adam, was pretty decent. But that's probably because Adam was just naturally good at these things.

Max was struggling, and Ritz hasn't moved in the last five minutes. He had fallen face down into the ice, and despite claiming that he was fine, continued to lay there.

"Ritz? Ritz, are you sure you're okay? You're gonna get frostbite if you stay there, come on," Bryce whines, trying to pull him up.

Ritz groans, giving in and allowing himself to be pulled up. "I'm fine, Bryce. Just giving up on life, you know?"

Bryce giggles, and Ritz grins. "Well, I need you to hold onto life a bit more, okay? You're too heavy for me to drag back to the car, plus I can't give you the jacket back if you're dead on the ice."

"Can you maybe help me skate, then? Show me how to do all those fancy twirls and jumps the ice skaters do." Ritz wobbles, nearly knocking the two over.

"Well, I'm not that good of a skater, now-"

"HAHA, IT'S GAYS ON ICE YOU LOSERS!"

Adam goes whizzing past them, screaming as he glides away. Bryce bursts into a fit of giggles, while Ritz looks a bit hurt.

"He just- Adam Montoya! Don't you slap my ass like that!" Ritz grabs onto his butt, yelling after Adam. Then, without any warning, begins to skate away to the best of his ability. "Come back here you fucking banana bitch!"

Bryce watches as Ritz wobbles away, his skating skills seeming to have improved out of pure spite.

His friends were weird. Every last one of them. But he loved them anyways, so there wasn't much of a reason to complain.