A sea of drunk toddlers

thanks @ the brohm hoes™ for the rattled doggo btw

--

Everyone here was flat-out wasted, it seemed.

Except Bryce, because, according to Ritz, Bryce just "didn't do that shitty drinking shit stuff."

Yeah, Bryce was beginning to question his choice to come here.

Wandering through the crowd, he comes to see a good friend that Ohm introduced him to- Jonathan, with his too-big blue hoodie and weird laugh. He's got a pair of pants tied around his neck, his mask down on his ass, and is missing a shoe.

He's also wearing pants on his legs, leading Bryce to wonder where the ones around his neck came from.  Maybe it was best he didn't know.

"Bryce! Bryce, Bryce, come here! Look at what Tom did!" Smarty stumbles up to him, giggling hysterically as he throws an arm around Bryce's shoulders, leading him towards the back corner of the room.

Tom is there, drawing dicks on Ritz, who is sprawled out across the couch in the corner, either high or half asleep. Possibly both, Bryce notices.

"Bryce? Dude! Who's drink is that?!" Tom is staring longingly at the bottle in Bryce's hand. He snatches it up before Bryce can respond, looking it over.

"Rooty Tooty? What the fuck kinda drink is this shit?" Tom looks completely lost as he holds the bottle out to Galm.

Galm grunts angrily, glaring at Tom with a fury Bryce has never seen before. "It says root beer, you illiterate drunk fuck!"

Tom still looks lost. Smarty bursts into another fit of giggles, holding onto Bryce for support. Bryce would be lying if he said he wasn't laughing either.

Then Tom gasps, eyes wide as he cries out " HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT! ROOTY BOOTY!"  Tom begins to laugh maniacally, dropping the bottle of root beer onto the floor as he slumps over, falling on top of Ritz.

Galm grumbles to himself, picking the bottle up from the floor and drinking whatever might be in it.

"I don't want to bother with Tom's shit right now. Call me when he's sober."  With that, Galm was gone, walking away to... Somewhere away from Tom, apparently.

Bryce hesitated to leave him alone. Especially when he kept saying things about "ooty, ooty, tutti fruity in the booty."

But Smarty had given him a pat on the back, this reassuring smile, and then proceeded to say something so slurred and quiet that Bryce had no idea what was said.

So, as a natural response, Bryce smiled and nodded politely. "You go ahead, Smarty. I'll check up on you later, okay?"

"VODKA BELL? THAT'S THE BEST COMBINATION YOU COULD EVER ASK FOR!"

"WHOOOOOAAAAA-"

Turning around, Bryce was met with Tom digging into a Taco Bell bag, with a passed out Max now leaning on his side. Smarty pushed Max off the couch, and began to take whatever what was in there.

Bryce decided that maybe it would be best for him to go find Ohm. After all, Ohm was a bit of a lightweight...

.

"O-oh my gosh! I, uh, I'll just leave! Okay, yeah, bye!"

Bryce quickly slammed the door to the bathroom shut, hands shaking slightly.

He had not meant to walk in on Minx and Krism like that. They hadn't cared, no, but... Still. It was embarrassing.

He was tired. Bryce had found Ohm sleeping inside of the kitchen cabinet, and he had also found that he didn't have the energy to move him.

Bryce, despite having not consumed a single drop of alcohol that night, was absolutely exhausted.

But since Ohm had been his ride, and the keys to his car were God knows where, Bryce was kind of stuck here for the night. Especially when you consider half the people here are either drunk or asleep, and the other half is currently leaving.

Bryce simply decided that it would be easier for him to find a place to sleep.

Which, apparently, is how he wakes up in Minx's bedroom the next morning.