death by galm-our

note: this is a weird chapter, but I needed to wrap up a few things so i can move onto some new things ;)
the title is completely unrelated, it's just because of the music i'm listening to at the moment xD
--
When Anthony woke up, he was confused as hell.

Why was he in a wheelbarrow? Why was he outside? Wasn't he in a shed? What time was it, anyways? How did he get here, and when did he fall asleep?

Anthony pushes himself up, and stands up on wobbly legs. He feels a bit shaky, though he's not sure why. Anthony just shrugs off the feeling and goes inside, where he sees his friends all sitting in the living room, watching a movie together.

"Guys? Why was I outside? And who picked the movie?" Anthony leans over the back of the couch, glancing at the television. They were watching Star Wars.

"Hey, Chilled! Good to know Steven didn't murder you! And we let Steven pick the movie, to answer your question," Galm says casually.

"Okay, but why was I outside?" Anthony raises an eyebrow, reaching for the bowl of popcorn in Tom's hand.

"Steven knocked you out. Now go take a shower, you look like a fucking bus ran over you," Smarty says, pulling the bowl out of Anthony's reach.

"Way to throw him under the bus, Smarty," Aphex laughs, throwing an arm around an embarrassed Ze.

Anthony gives him a look, before turning to walk away. "We'll talk about this later. I'm hungry."

\(*n*)/

Now clean and less hungry, Anthony joins his friends on the couch for a movie. "Why did you try to kill me, Ze? I thought we had something special!"

Steven gives Anthony a guilty look, shifting around in his seat. He hangs his head, hands playing with the hem of his shirt.

He looks so cute and not guilty that Anthony almost forgives him, right then and there.

Almost. He's not getting away that easily, of course.

"Do I get an explanation, or am I gonna have to ask later?" Anthony nudges Steven, who looks up at him nervously.

Steven shrugs. "I tried to hit the spider, it was- was on your leg, but I missed. I'm sorry," he mumbles.

Anthony looks at him, with his pretty eyes and messy, curly hair, then sighs. "Fine. I'll forgive you, but only because I can't get mad at you. Plus you look like a sad puppy. Too much for me."

Steven brightens up a bit, even more so as Anthony kisses his forehead gently. "Thank you, Chilly Willy."

The two looked at each other, then smiled and turned back to the movie. Despite the slight pain in his head, Anthony was content. Especially with Steven by his side.

..

Six teenagers are left alone, unsupervised, in a lake cabin for a week. How many things go wrong?

Not as many as expected, because they were responsible people. Six mature, responsible teenagers who were currently screaming over an owl who flew into the kitchen.

"Who the fuck even opened a window? It's cold! It got cold yesterday, it's supposed to be colder tomorrow, why would you think that's a good idea?" Steven screeches at all of them, holding a broom in hand to defend himself from the owl.