All for Love {34}

Narrator's Pov

Although she was the youngest between them two sibling, Riley Fujiwara was named as the successor of the Fujiwara Clan.

Their parents were divorced. The older sister went with their Mother while Riley went with their Father.

"Nakakainspire talaga ang All for Love... haha. Ang tindi ng labanan at drama pang Hollywood." Naiiling na sabi ni Riley at binaba ang librong hawak hawak niya para tingnan ang lalake sa harapan niya.

Tumaas naman ang kilay nung lalake.

"Bakit? Meron kang pinaglalaban?" Tanong nito at tumawa.

"Oo, Mr. Ling. Meron. Yung pagmamahal ko." Seryosong sabi nito.

"...fuck, ang corny mo."

---

Ivan took Izeiah for a walk. She complained a lot. Like a lot. She said that breathing alone is an exercise and that's enough for the day but she still followed him.

She was literally avoiding him. It might be because she didn't want him to ask questions about yesterday. She reasoned that because she was going outside, she might as well try practicing her jumping skill resulting to why she was now making such noises because of jumping from branch to branch.

She was too caught up that she didn't even notice a branch that was too thin to handle her weight. Luckily, Ivan's pace was fast enough to keep up with her that he was exactly underneath her and easily caught her.

Lumaki ang mata ni Izeiah habang ngumisi naman si Ivan.

"It's fine by me if you want me to carry you." He said and even winked at her.

She gritted her teeth sign and replied. "No, thank you I'd rather walk" she madly stated. Izeiah heard him chuckled. She stomped her feet real hard to the point where the ground wanted to leave its job, poor ground.

Hindi pa nakakalayo si Izeiah sa kanya ay meron silang narinig. Something growled. Iniwasan ni Izeiah ang tingin ni Ivan.

He doesn't even need to ask what was it because he knew it was her stomach screaming in hunger.

Bumilis ang paglakad ni Izeiah hanggang tumigil siya at narinig ni Ivan ang tunog ng pagpitas.

"Stupid Izeiah" umiling- iling na bulong niya at mabilis naglakad para saluhin siya. Izeiah completely shut down.

Yes, she ate something from the wilderness to satisfy her hunger. She fainted because of god knows why.

"Tsk, tsk. See what I'm talking about" he scolded the sleeping Izeiah. She purred in her sleep that made him smile.

"Cute." He whispered

Habang naglalakad si Ivan meron siyang narinig na usapan.

"Lothi, I didn't have a reason to punish you, so I hope you don't give me one. Afterall, you weren't the ones who sinned."

"I hate it when you make it like at the end of the day, the decision lies on you."

"Because it does." Ivan's nonchalant answer left Lothi speechless as he watched them leave.

---

Ilang oras na din simula nung dumating sila sa dorm nila pero uminit ng uminit ang noo ni Izeiah. Pinapawisan na rin siya. Kumuha si Ivan ng panyo niya at pinunasan ang noo niya.

"Izeiah" mahinang inalog ni Ivan ang balikat nito pero daing lang ang sinagot niya at biglang bumilis ang paghinga nito.

She was burning.