Chapter 11: Christmas Special!

Sorry guys! I was planning to make a Christmas special before the actual Christmas but I'm to busy! Srsly. Helping with the foo
decorations and of course, My whole family is in here!(*cough*I mean some of them. My uncle is in Singapore and my other uncle and his wife is in their house and cant join us cause she gave birth. And my other aunt and uncle (yes, yes. I have to many aunts and uncle! Just dont ask. Were a big team XD.) Is in husband's house. She gave a birth too. Both Boys!)
Anyways! Back to the story everyone!

(Ash.)

It was December 24. 1 month after the storm happened. After that storm, we helped everyone cause everything have been destroyed, many fallen trees, any many garbages were scattered everywhere! But its fun to be able to help and participate the program. After that we plant trees, flowers and more! We were glad no one were injured or worst of all. Died.

And after that we take a one last look of the city and set off, but 3 Meowth's stopped us. They take my, dad's, Serena's, Lillie's hat and Hau's never opened, newly cooked Malasadas. Poor boy. We run after them as we found out that they steal stuff and foods because of a sick Persian. They stole blankets, clothes, hat's so they can keep the Persian warm and steal foods from people so they can feed the pokemon. We helped them as they now became part of Jenny's team looking for any troublemakers.

After that we travelled to a town which turns out to be Lillie's hometown. She have a big-big mansion. Her butler said that when she's a little girl, she's afraid of touching any pokemon but when she and a boy, called Calem, raised an egg from the professor she started to like pokemons. Gary asked what pokemon is in the egg and it turns out to be an Alolan Vulpix. Its form is perfect for Christmas! Turns out to be that Vulpix is living with other pokemon in her garden and decided to bring her with our journey.

And now were here. Inside Prof. Kukui's house. We met him on our way here, which is yesterday. He let us stay in his house and decided to celebrate Christmas here. Gary can't stop saying things about Harambe. He even called himself "UltimateHarameabo". And when I started to eat Malasadas, me and Hau began to act weird in front of Prof. Kukui to make us more.

And now, December 24, the day before Arceus hatch from the gigantic egg. We have an exchanged gift and I have Serena. First of all. There are two types of exchanged gifts. One, you put your name and what you want. And second, you only put your name so the gift will be a surprise and more exciting. Me and Gary went to the mall to buy things. Gary have Lillie.

"So what do you think Lillie would like?" He asked.

"I dunno. Give her something the comes from your heart." I said.

"How is that a help?!" He said. We kept looking at the stores until. ". . . Got it! Smell ya later Ashy-Boy!" He then left me.

I wonder to myself. What would I want for Serena to make her happy? Of course! She liked dresses! And I should give other things to aside from that. . . I looked around and found something that caught my eye. I run to the store and saw the necklace. It has a diamond that shines like her eyes.

"Oh hello there young man!" The store owner said.

"Oh hello sir. I was looking at the necklace. Uhm. . . how much is it?" I ask.

"Oh. The actual price of that is P15000 pokedollars. But of course, Christmas sale. So now its only P7500 pokedollars. Planning on buying it?" He ask.

"I can see why that's so expensive, its made out of pure diamond and gold! And I would like to buy it sir." I said as I went inside to buy it. I went to nearest gift wrapping store and texted Gary.