Chapter 14: Jealousy?

Jealousy?

Ash opened his eye as everyone stared at him. He looked around as he realized that he was inside he PokeCenter. They probably brought him back after he collapsed. The first on to react was Serena, of course, as she held his clothes tightly as she started to cry. Everyone started to round up around him and started to ask questions. He studied the group but there was someone missing. Actually three people were missing.

"Sere, stop crying. Im fine! I can run 40 laps non stop around Pallet Town ya know?"Ash gave a smile trying to cheer up Serena.

"Say's the one who collapsed running through the forest."Hau said.

"There were traps too, you know?"He said back.

Ash then started to talk with the others. Some asked what happened as he also dont have any idea why. He finally remembered to ask something.

"Uhg, guys?"He said and everyone stopped. "Where's Dad?"

"He's with Gary. Lillie also collapsed at the same time you did."Mallow and Serena said in the same time.

"The same time." He repeated." What a coincedence ,right?"

"Its actually more than that, Ash."Serena looked up at him.

"Why's that?" Ash ,who's confused, titlted his head.

"Its- Its because before you fainted, your eyes glowed blue. Lillie's eyes does the samething then you two just passed out."She explained everything to Ash. While listening, Ash remembered something. The girl in his dream.
Blonde hair and Green eyes. Could that possibly ---?

"Hello? Ash!" Serena waved her hand in front of him as he came back to reality.

"What?"He asked.

"Were asking you what you wanted to eat. Were going down to get lunch."Serena said.

"Oh, Im going down to get my food. I'll follow you guys later. I just need to do something." He said. Serena and the others went down as Ash stared at the ceiling.

'How strange. . ." He thought. He stand up as he put his shoes on and went outside his and Serena's room. He walk straight up to where Lillie and Gary sleeps. He knocked and waited for an answer but no one opened the door.

"Hey Gary its me, Ash. Im comming in." He opened the door and didnt saw Gary but found Lillie. She was sitting on her bed looking down but she seems to heard him come in as she looks up at him.

"Oh, Hey Ash."She said.

"Oh hi Lillie. I was wondering if Gary's here but he doesn't seem so. He's probably eating all the food downstairs." He sigh as Lillie left out a giggle.

"Yeah. Its the same for you, you know?" She said.

"Do I?"Ash widened his eyes as they laugh.

"Hey Lillie."Ash said.

"Yeah?"

"When you passed out."He said as Lillie look at him." Did you have some kind of dream? No, its more than a dream. Its like a, whats the word? Yeah some kind of flashback that happend many years ago."

"W-What? Eh---"She began but Ash cut her off.

"Oh. Well S-Sory for the sudden question. I mean thats weird rig---?"He said.

"No. I think youre right, Ash. When I passed out, I have this some kind of dream. A boy crying in the middle of a forest. He was being tortured by a man in a black suit. He boy has brown eyes a raven hair like, like yours. . ."She said as her eyes look at him. Her eyes widend as she realized that the boy was in front of him, Ash.