Chapter 20: Talk

Ash's PoV

Its been a month since we continued our journey again. I told Dad everything we discussed and I was surprised because he allowed us to go. He's probably hiding his Aura and is still watching us where we can't see him. We are now inside a cave in Melemele, finding our way to our second gym. We already got our first badge from Prof. Oak's cousin, Principal Samson Oak. His gym is located at the Pokemon School.

After defeating him, he told us the location of the next gym and the person who I'm going to battle. His name was Ilima. Principal Oak said that he has an Eevee and it is powerful but I have  Pikachu of course so there is no need to worry. I looked at Serena's direction where she was laughing with Hau. Its been a month of nothing. Serena is not talking to me, does she still love me?

"What's the problem, lover-boy?"Mallow asked. 

"Nothing," I said. I look at her and both she and Lillie is looking at me."Why?"

"Well you were looking at Serena like your angry or something."Lillie said. "And you guys are not talking to each other for a whole month."

"I don't even know why she started avoiding me. I just want to talk to her to clear the misunderstanding."I said.

"What misunderstanding?"Mallow asked.

"She thinks that I prefer going out with Lillie than her."I said. "But I know that it's not what she really thinks because I can read her aura and she is jealous!"

"Jealous? Because of Me?"Lillie asked. "Wow, am I that pretty?"

"Stop being delusional, Lillie."Mallow joked. "I'm just kidding okay? You're beautiful."

"Thanks." Lillie said sounding uninterested.

"Anyways, you should talk to Serena about it. I will try talking to her, okay?" Mallow said.

"Thank you, Mallow."

We reached the end of the cave and it was already dark outside. There was a town on the foot of the mountain so we searched for a Pokemon Center there and we luckily found one. I booked a room for myself while the girls booked their own. I apologized to Hau because I don't really want to be in a room with him right now. I might just punch him with no reasons.

I wish Mallow can make Serena talk to me again. I miss her already. It was like she's in an another region when she was only few feet behind me. We need to talk.

It a short chapter guys. Yay for the update. Don't celebrate yet because it is not really a return yet. I'm just testing if I can really go back to writing again. I miss doing this but I am just in the mood yet to really continue my stories.