Chapter 17: The Devil Within

Ash stared at Serena's body hanging on the wall. He looked everywhere to find someone, something that can make this horrible thing to people. Hes breathing become short. He looked at Hau and Mallow as Lillie and Red already run to their direction. Ash looked at Hau and Mallow then back to Serena. The they heared foot steps. Ash looked behind Serena as he saw a man.

"You bastard! What did you to Serena!"Ash said.

"I dont know. Maybe doing some experiments."The man said. Ash, Red and Lillie cant see him properly as hes in the shadows.

"For what? And why does it to be her?!" Ash shouted.

"If I said it to you, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore."He said. "But because you're special, I might as well say it." He sighed.

"Then spit it out already."Ash said.

"Okay fine! You see, your girlfriend here is very special. Yes very special. Her ancestors has the ability to awaken Yvetal. I suppose you know it already from father right?"He asked.

"Father?"Ash asked.

"And you cant even remember the people who you killed!"He said. "Hes Lysandre for youre information, kid. But father didn't know that these girl can do more than that! Even more powerful, more destruction! And what is that? Its the ability to open the 'Gate'. Its not any ordinary gate but he Gate to another world and of course that includes Arceus Realm."

"Wait."Lillie said as she gasped." You're going to use those!?"She looked at the man in the shadows.

"Of course! I can use them to make this world what father wants it to be!"He said. "But of course in order to do that."He pointed at Serena."Im going to play with her a bit."

Ash was furious. Anger began to build up inside of him. A dark aura began to form around his body. Red and Lillie looked at Ash in fear as they already know what will happen next. Ash flicked his fingers and the boy in the shadows suddenly pulled towards Ash as the two were floating in the air. Lillie's eyes widened in shock to see the boy.

"Big brother. . .?" She asked.

"Finally, Lillie. You finally noticed me." He said.

"Wait. S-so our father w-was L-Lysander?!"She said.

"'Course! Didn't you noticed Mom's behavior when we watched the news from Kalos. The one when the Demon here showed his face in front of the camera and said that he defeated the boss of Team Flare? Mom went nuts!"He said.

"But why? Gladion. Big Brother! Why are you doing this?!"Lillie asked.

"To take revenge for my father. Then once Im done with my research, the entire world will watch Ass Ketchum die on both of my hands!" Gladion said as he tried to punch Ash but he caught his hands and throw him away as he hit the wall.

"You sure are a tough one. Why dont you join me to take over the world? I might forgive you."Gladion smirked.

Ash could only stare at him with his cold red eyes and once again make him teleport him in front him as he rapidly punch Gladion's face then kick him hard in the chest sending him back were he was thrown at first. Ash flew towards Serena as he cut the chains with his hands. He grab Serena's body before she hit the ground and in an instant, they were gone. Red did the same for Mallow, Hau and Lillie. Before they left, Lillie asked Red.

"Where's Gary?"She asked.

"He's not in this room. He's probably in some other rooms here. . ." Red said as he used his Aura to locate Gary."Bingo! He's inside that room playing with his. . . phone?"

"Oh that guy. He went nuts when he saw there was a wifi and he just asked whats the wifi password."Gladion said but they ignored him. Red quickly teleported inside Gary's room.

"Oh sh*t! Didn't see you there."Gary said as he put his phone in his pocket.

"Lets get out of this building. Now"Red said as he grab Gary and teleported them outside where they saw Ash holding the lifeless body of Serena.

To Be Continued. . .

So sorry guys for a short chapter. I know. IT HAS 728 WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER. PROBABLY MOST OF MY SHORTEST CHAPTERS EVER! Damn Writers Block. Smell ya later!

》 Red_Hyoudou