Chapter 7: Dad vs. Son! (Part 1)

Sorry guys for slow updates.. And for those reading my other book, the Kalos AmourShipping thingy... I think I might put in on hold and continue with this one. Oh yeah! Check out my Rant/Thoughts book! So you can know whats happening why my BOOKS IS NOT BEEN UPDATED PROPERLY!!And before the story.... I must say that their mission is to start a Pokemon League in Alola. I know it might be different in the Alola game but in this book... If you complete the trial and defeat this Hala guy you can start a new League and became the first champion in Alola. And nobody have done that yet xD. What are you waiting for? Read the chapter!OH ONE MORE THING xD! Please check out my new book.
Sword Art Online: Revenge of The Laughing Coffin.

-----------------($-$ @-@ •-• °-° ^-^ ~-~ -_-')---------------

(Ash's POV)

"Were here! At the Pier. Perfect time to watch the sunset and take a ship!" I said

"What are we waiting for? Lets go!" Gary said as we ran to get our tickets.

"How many Sir?" The lady in the cashier asks.

Red then look at us starting to count then look back at the lady.

"7 tickets. To the First Island,MeleMele Island." Red said

"300 PokèDollar's." The lady said

"Here" Red hand the money and get our tickets.

"Huh. Ship no. 362 ....." Red said as we walk through other ships."Oh there is our ship!"Red pointed at the big cruise ship with the number 362 on its side.

"Wow..." Serena,Mallow and Lillie said in amazement.

"May I get your tickets please?" The guard said

"Here." Red hand him the tickets

"Enjoy your 2 days on the sea!" The guard said and we walk inside

After we got our keys for our room, of course we search for it. Man this Cruise Ship is amazing like the ones in Kanto! Whats the name of that again? Nah... Nevermind.

"Look! Room no. 675! My room!" I said pointing at 'my room'.

"And our rooms should be next to each other. My room is next to Ash!" Serena said standing next to me.

When I look at her like now, I always day dream. Wonder why??. Because of her beautiful smile, her ocean blue eyes, her honey blond hair......

"Earth to Ash! Ash? Theres a Fire!" Serena shouted at me.

"Huh?! Wheres the Fire?!" I ask looking for the fire and I found out that there is no really a fire which cause Serena to giggle. 

"Oh... Uh yeah... Sorry.. I just got invited to my 'little world' and I accept it." I said. What the heck did I just said?!

"Okay... Is your 'little world' beautiful?" Serena ask

"Oh yeah!" I said "but your more beautiful..." I mumble

"Whats that Ash?" Serena ask

"Huh! Nothing!! Lets just get inside so we can finally sleep." I said

"Night Ash."

"Night Serena." Then we got inside our room.

I stare at it for a moment. Wow! Queen size bed! Jacuzzis! A freaking balcony?! Just imagine a cruise ship and there's a balcony in it. A FLAT SCREEN TV WITH A FREAKING GAMING CONSOLE! I quickly run towards the gaming console and look at the games.. PokeKart 98! It just got release last Tuesday! Super Smash Bros! (Pokemon Edition!), Wow!! A freaking Pokemon TCG and Pokemon Battle Royal!So many games to play!