Chapter 19: Saving a Friend

(Ash)

Me and Lillie just got out of the hospital but stayed waiting for Dad while he is still with Serena because shes getting ready to head out too. What happend in that basement by the way? I only remember seeing dead bodys. . . I quickly covered my mouth as my eyes widened. Just remembering what happened two weeks ago makes me feel sick and the thought of Serena's body covered with blood and Mallow and Hau inside that bloody cage. I grab the water right in front of me and drink it. Me and Lillie were inside the cafetiria in the hospital while waiting for Dad and Serena to check out. We just buy some food like burger and pasta.

"Im really worried about Gary."I suddenly said out loud as Lillie looked at me.

"Its the same for us."Mallow said as she sat next to Hau whos in front of me.

"But at least we got out. We just need to track hi---"Hau said but Lillie suddenly slammed her fist on the table.

"Which he could be in another region. Hau, this planet is huge! He could be anywhere--"I stopped Lillie by holding her shoulders then she looked at me.

"In Alola."I said.

"What?"She asked.

"I said hes still in Alola."I looked at her then to Hau and Mallow.

"Do you have something that belongs to Gary?" I asked as she nods.

"Its his Pokephone."My heart auddenly stopped as I heard that. Garys Pokephone is with Lillie?!

"He will die."I said out of nowhere.

"What do you meam he will die?!"Mallow asked.

"His Pokephone is not with him! He will be bored to death! Unless if he have his laptop with him. . ."I said.

"His laptop is inside his bag which is with us."Hau said pointing a backpack near Lillie.

"Then get the Pokephone and focus all your energy into it."I said.

"What?"

"You can track him by doing that. You sense his aura once you do it."I said.

"O-ok."Lillie said.

She opened her bag and get Garys Pokephone. Once she had it, she closed her bag and placed the phone on the table and put her right hand on top of it. Mallow and Hau looked at Lillie as her eyes and hand suddenly glowed into pink. Our friends and I were staring at her as she focus her aura into finding Gary. Her hands sgarts trembeling and so did the phone. My eyes turned blue as I sense a fair amount of aura in his phone getting sucked up into Lillie's hand. The phone stopped shaking and the aura which is inside of Lillie's hand started flowing to me.

I was shocked in why its going towards me then it hits me, it's going right through me. It was heading south ghat means. . . I immidietly looked behind me and followed the aura. My friends were startled as I left the cafetiria and then the Hospital. There were trees ahead of me so I climbed my up to the top of the hospital and bring out my binacluar. I knew it! Its heading to the White Island. Does that mean they're taking him there? I jumped of the roof and landed safely into the ground. I get inside the Hosptial and saw everyone inside the cafetiria, even Serena. I looked ar her straight in the eyes but she turned her head away hiding her face which makes me sad and at the sam time, angry.

I walked towards their table and noticed that Lillie is still working on that aura so I tapped her shoulders and she looked at me as I said "I know where he is." They looked at me surprised but also happy for the good news but there is also some bad news.

"The good news is that we know where they are taking him but,"I stopped.

"But?"Lillie said.

"Our way into ths island is blocked by ships and also jet. Our only way there is if we got the chance to battle the champion. That means no information is going in an out of that island. Only the battle with him. So if we collect all the badges--"

"Wait, badges? There are no gyms in Alola! And wouldnt that take too long just to reach Gary?"Hau said.

"The gyms here are pretty well hidden but with the help of Dad and his team, we managed to found out there are actually gyms in here. The one who started it all was a 10 year old boy named Sun 10 years ago making him the youngest champion."

"Then why dont we just get help from the authorities then?!"Lillie yelled at me.

"Lillie, this is our battle, alone. He is our friend and like a family to us. We also dont want outsiders to know about the Aura Guardians or we all will be Lab Rats for them. They will turn us into slaves doing experiment on us and even Dad. We dont want that right?"I said as she cried then hugged me tightly and I gave it back. Now to save Gary, we need cooperation. Im sorry Dad we dont need your help this time. Gary, please wait for us.

Cut! Finally after months I finally updated this book! It feels so good writing a Amourshipping book again even though this chapter doesnr have any of those but at least she's in the chapter unlike *ahem* "Alola High!" *ahem*. Anyways, should I continue this book or not?