Chapter 15: The Rescue

The Rescue

Red ask the two to tell the truth. Lillie and Ash finally thought about it and decided to tell the truth. They were still in the forest since they left the PokeCenter since 2 in the afternoon. They have been wondering around the forest for about 3 and a half hours as its getting dark. The three were far away from the group as everyone from behind stared at the three, figuring what their talking about.

"Red's face gave it all. Their topic is pretty damn serious." Hau said.

"But what are they talking about. The way they so far away from us so we couldnt hear them." Mallow said.

"And the two of them blushed because Red said something to them, and the "Of Course Not!""Hau said.

Serena and Gary stayed quit as they listen to the two while staring to the trio. The four went quiet as they continue to watch them. They saw Ash and Lillie, looking troubled, as they look at each other and finally nods.

"The truth is, we both---"They both started until they heard a scream.

"Ahhh!"Someone screamed from behind.

Ash quickly turned around only to their friends being taken away by people in a black cloak as they jumped from trees to trees. Ash and the two went after them. Red use his aura and focus it on some parts of his body that help him to run faster and release his Lucario, who launch Aura Sphere to slow them down. Ash on the other hand focus his aura like Red did to help him run faster. Ash knelt down to give Lillie a hand as she sat on his back as she cant keep up. Pikachu and Riolu help Lucario to catch up with the group.

"Im sorry Ash for making you carry me." Lillie said.

"Its ok. Besides I cant leave a girl behind alone in a forest. Are you fine with this speed? Or should I slow down a bit." Ash said.

"I-Its alright. You can go faster so we can catch up with them. Dont mind me Im fine."Lillie said as she hold Ash tightly.

"Ash! Release your Greninja and transform cause we need a little bit of help!"Red shouted.

Ash grab Greninja's Pokeball and released him. Right after the Ninja Pokemon was released, it transofmed into the Mysterious Ash-Greninja. Ash put a barrier made from his Aura and Greninja shoots water around the barrier to double the defense as they cant let Lillie get harmed. Ash look at the scene. 3 people wearing a cloak were left behind to hold them off as their other members got away.

"Charizard, Garchomp I need your help! Ash, go and find the others. Ill deal with this guys." Red said as he gave a thumbs up.

Ash, along with Lillie, Greninja, Pikachu and Riolu, were running out of the scene and run after their friends. Ash concentrate his aura in order for the 5 of them speak in telephathy.

"Guys had any plans?"Ash asked.

"Woah, whats this!?"Lillie said in amazement.

"This is used for Aura Users to comunicate to other Aura Users in secret. We do need to be careful too because some Aura Users has the ability to get in to our little chat room that I created using some advance telephathy."Ash said.

"Wow. Thats great dense rock."Pikachu said.

"Agreed."Greninja said.