Chapter 5: Meeting the Starters!

Hey guys! I really really thank all of you because this book reach 500+ views! Hope you all enjoy reading this as I love writing this!

-------------------
Third POV
------------------

"Hey Red, why do you leave Ash and Delia by the way?" Gary ask following Ash and Serena inside the airport.

Red didn't answer his question as they keep walking.

"Psst. Whhhhhhyyyyyy I said" Gary said one more time making Red turn to him

"You wouldn't stop asking me, right Gary?" Red said

"Yep! You got that right Mr. Ketchum"

"Alright... I leave because I want to keep them safe."

"Safe from what?"

"From me. You see when I was learning on how to be a great Aura User slash Guardian, I cant even control myself when I got angry. My aura take control of my precious body and I lost control of it."

"What will happen when you lost control on yooooour precious body?"

"I will break anything around me. Worst of all Kill pokemon or people that's around me, even the important peoples I love."

"So Ash will get in those trouble like yours Red?"

"No"

"Why? Is he special?"

"Special because his like me but not like special on what you're talking about Gary Like master his aura on such a young age. He will not get in those situations because I will train him."

"Ahhhh so that's why"He said " But how do you know if you're an aura thing?"

"Aura guardian" Red correct him "Aura pokemon will sense your aura and connect with you or.... You can sense people and Pokemon's aura or when you guys are in danger. I mean like Team Rocket when they are around here."

"But how do Ash found out that his an Aura thingy?"

"Aura user" he correct him again "Sir Aaron's Lucario came out his stuff and sense Ash's Aura and mistaken him for being Sir Aaron."

"How does the Lucario came out of Sir Aaron's stuff?"Gary ask

"*sigh*" "to much questions kid" He thought "Its a long story Gary. There's a book about it and it came out last year to update it. Adding Ash and his companions in the Hoenn Region."

"Dad, Gary! What keeping you two? We need to go to the professor's Lab!" Ash said

"Its alright Ash. We need to go there by 1 and its only..." Red look at his watch."12:30?! Lets go kids!"Red said running inside the airport

"Red is just like you Ash. Father and son" Serena said smiling

"You can say that.. Lets go we need to heal our pokemon and go to the lab fast!" Ash said as the trio run after Red

Inside the airport they go at the PokeCenter place.

"Hey Nurse Joy! Can you check on our Pokemon's please?" Ash said handing his pokeball's along with Pikachu and Riolu as the others give them their pokeball's too. They sat near a bench and start a little chat.

"So Ash what kind of pokemon do you have with you except Pikachu and Riolu?" Red ask

"Well I bring Charizard and Greninja." Ash said

"You Red. What Pokemon's do you have with you?" Serena ask

"You can see it later" Red said

"Ash, Serena, Gary, and Red's Pokemon are fully healed. You can pick it now at the counter." The speaker said as they got up and collect their pokeball's.