Chapter 9: Z-Moves, Mega-Evolution and Bond Phenomenon!

Welcome guys to Chapter 7 of my book! Thanks for supporting and reading this book! Make sure to vote and follow for more!

Ash.

After 2 days on the sea we make it at our next destination, MeleMele Island. I must admit its pretty hot in here! I guess that's just how its in here. . But its pretty cool in here! Riding Charizards, Rhyhorns, and Sharpedos. Were just resting inside the pokecenter waiting for the assistant of Prof. Kukui. I was sitting next to Serena as I I pet Pikachu. I saw Serena brushing Braixen's fur as Sylveon sleeping on her lap. Pancham and Riolu are running around trying to catch each other.

"You must be Ash right? Prof. Kukui send me here to give each of you a Z ring and crystals." Someone walk up to us.

He's wearing a scientist costume. What the heck?! Who will wear something like that in this place?! Well. . . My shirt and dad's are pretty uncomfortable to wear because of the heat. Serena's? Well I dont know. She has no sleeves. If Clemont was here, he might be unconscious by now judging on what he wears.

"Uh. Yea that's me. Whats your name?" I ask shaking his hands.

"Oh. My name is Paul! Prof. Kukui 's assistant." He said. "Oh wait. Alola! Welcome to Alola!" Paul said. 'Did he just said repeated the Alola?'.

"Uhm.. Alola?" I said. More like asking.

"Oh that's right! Its how you welcome or say hi to people here. Alola!" He said. Making us sweatdropped as I mentally facepalmed.

"Uhm so. About the z crystals?" I said.

"Oh yes! Here." He said giving us a z crystals for our pokemon and some sort of bracelets. That's the Z rings I think.

"So how does it works?" I ask.

"First put on the z ring to your arm then let any of your pokemon hold the Z crystal." We follow his instruction and I let Pikachu hold the crystal cause his the only one on my team that does not like, have bond phenomenon and mega evolve. And his pretty cool with it.

"Pika!" He said nudging his cheek to mine.

"I will do anything just for you buddy!" I said as we high five.

"So now what?" Dad ask.

"I can show you. Come follow me to the battlefield." We follow him at the battlefield as he choose me to battle him for the demo.

"Pikachu time to test this out!" I said as Pikachu jump into the field.

"Raichu time to battle!" He said as Raichu-- wait wtf?!

"IS THAT A RAICHU?!" Me, Serena, Dad and Gary yelled in unison staring at the Alien Raichu.

"Yep! Its the Alolan form of Raichu!" Paul said.

"You can use Raichu for performances!" Serena said. So true...

"What's that?" Paul ask as the other three alolans look at her too.

"Uh. . Its where you perform in front of other people to show the beauty of you and your pokemon." She said.

"Oh. . . Wish we have that here." Lillie said.

"Same. . ."Mallow said.

"Hey guys. Whats Pokemon Contest?" Hau ask looking into a poster.

"Doesn't ring a bell to me. . ." Serena said.

"Its similar to showcases Serena. Maybe you can join." I said.

"You know that?" She ask.

"Yes. I actually participate ones in Pokemon Showcases." I said getting a shock look from everyone.