Chapter 16: The Door To Hell.

The group continued to search for the enemys base. More they found traps, the close they got to the base. Ash and Lillie, along with Pikachu, stopped to rest under a tree. Carrying a girl and using his aura continuesly really drained his energy as a payment for using to much aura of his. Lillie get her bottle of water and give it to Ash as he gladly accepted it and drink it. Lillie also gave him a snack to eat, which is Malasadas. Ash ate it in one bite and choked making Lillie and Pikachu laugh. Lillie quickly gave him the water as he drink it.

"Better?"She asked.

"Better."He said back.

The three started to continue their mission after five minutes break. More traps got 'triggered' as they dodge each  them. As for Red, more cloaked guy attacked him as he easily knocking them down before they even touch him. Red's Charizard scouted the area from above and Lucario scouted the area from the land. Greninja and Riolu were clearing the path for Ash, Lillie, and Red. They kept sending ideas to each other where the base could be. They kept searching for another hour or so and finaly found the base. It was inside a cave. Two guards were patroling around the area and another two guards by the entrance. Ash, Lillie and Pikachu hide behind a tree before the patroling guards spot them. Red, Lucario, Riolu, and Greninja suddenly appeared infront of Ash and Lillie making them jump.

Once they made a loud sound, this attracted the two guards patrolling the area and run to their direction. Ash, Lucario and Red produce an Aura cloak that make them invisible once they wear it. The guards reach the source of the sound only to find a small Caterpie and a Alolan Raticate. They ignored the two Pokemon and left. Once they made it into the main entrance, they find two unconscious guards laying on the ground. They grab their radiophones but before they report it to the boss, they were knock out by two invisible people, Red and Ash. They tied the guards behind a tree and remove their aura cloak. They grab the uniforms of the three guards and wear them. They also wear different hats.

"Everyone ready?"Red asked before they enter the cave. They all nodded and went straight inside the cave.

The three spend twenty minutes walking inside the cave in a straight path with weird drawings on the wall like Pokemons they havent seen yet. Ash asked Lillie about the Pokemons because she was once Prof. Kukui's assistant but she didnt know either. Then they both asked Red who only shook his head. After that, they encountered three paths that leads to different directions. One in the middle, to their right, and their left. Ash used his Aura and they went inside the right one. They discoverd more markings on the wall but they couldnt understand it. Its like those words came from other dimension.

"Wonder if Sere can understand this language. . ." Ash smiled knowing the fact that Serena can speak almost every language there is. But thinking about Serena only make things bad for him when he rememberd what happened between them and the smile changed into a frown. Lillie noticed the smile in Ash's face changed and hold his hands and talked to him to lighten him up. They met a few guards and kept their profile low. They found a door and open it only to see the same three path. They just walked in a circle.

"But- but how?"Red asked." Are you sure ---?"

"Yes Im really sure that it was the correct path, Dad." Ash answerd.

"Then why are we back from the start?" Lillie asked.

"I dont know either." Greninja said inside his pokeball.

"Maybe you just ---" Pikachu said from inside Ash's hat.

"No, I checked it too and Master was right.But how?" said Greninja

"Then Ill do it this time."Red said.

Red focused and choosed the left one. They saw the same markings on the wall. They continued and find the same door they open when they went in circles. They open it and found their selves again in the same room. Red was so confused like Ash and Greninja went they first went in circles. But now they know that whoever made this thing was a genius. Ash and Red kneel down and said the same thing in sync.

"Oh God of whoevermadethisthing we offer everything to you. Please guide us through this damn thing."

"Can you two please be more serious?!"Lillie said.

"What?"Ash and Red said in sync.

"Oh Arceus. . ."Lillie sighed.

"Just what are they made of?" Lucario said.

"This the most stupid "Like Father, Like Son" compilation in the world. . ." Pikachu said.

But something caught their attention. A staircase suddenly appeared out of nowhere and leads underground. Once they process what happened in front of them, Ash and Red celebrated and Lillie shouted.

"It really works!"Ash and Red said as they jump and run in circles.

"What!? You already know this from the start?"Lillie asked.

"What?"Ash and Red stopped and looked at her." Of course not. We just gave up and pray for something to happen but we didnt know that it really works."

"Should I praise you two for finding the god damn thing or for doing something stupid that accidentaly helped us found the god damn staircase . . ."Lillie said.

They went down the stairs and found a door that is lock. They break the lock and what they saw was a disturbing scene that happened in movies. There were cages everywhere. Blood on the floor, dead bodies lying on the floor, many bodies, both boys and girls, were hanging in the ceiling naked, and they found Mallow and Hau inside a cage, both covered in bruises and blood. And something caught Ash's eyes. Serenas almost naked body, hanging. It really was The Door To Hell.

To Be Continued. . .

Sorry for the late update and A FREAKING SHORT CHAPTER. Really? Only 1043 words? Okay thats it. Im done. Oh wait, heres a picture of the XY/Z Gang.

 Oh wait, heres a picture of the XY/Z Gang

Hope you like it. Smell ya later!

》Red_Hyoudou