Chapter 12: New Year, New Me!

Hello guys! Tonight or tomorrow is 2017! Hope you enjoy this 2nd special chapter! And this one is gonna be a long one. I promise you! And one more thing. Don't go inside your bathroom in December 31, 2016. 11:59 pm cause you will be able to get out next year! January 1, 2017

(Ash.)

Its been three days and today is December 30! Only 1 day left and its New Year. Me, Dad, and Gary went out to follow Hau in the store. Before that. After that special Christmas Day, we said our good byes to Prof. Kukui and thank him for letting us stay in his house. He's such a good guy.

After that we travel to the next town! And its beautiful! Everywhere you look, There's many kind of flowers and trees! And many Grass Pokemons too! You guess it. Its Mallow's hometown! Its like Pallet Town, but there's 2 malls, and few restaurants. After we went and set our things in Mallow's house, all of us decided to have a picnic where there are many trees for shadings. And its pretty cool to have an experience like this.

After that we headed to Mallow's place, me and Serena decided to have a date tonight as we got dressed for our first date. We headed to the restaurant where it turns out that Cilan's Father is the owner! He's an amazing chef just like his sons! Its the best night so far me and Serena have.

"So how's you're date Ash?" Dad ask.

"Its great! Turns out to be the owner of that restaurant is the father our old friend in Unova!" I said.

"That's great." Gary said. We walk around the store until we saw Hau sitting on the floor looking for different kind of fireworks.

"Hey Hau!" I called as he look up to us.

"Oh hey. Didn't notice you there." He said and stand up. "How's this?" He said and handed Dad the one he got from earlier.

"So its design when it explodes in the air is 'New Year, New Me' ?" He asked.

"Yup. And I got more here." He said as he open his bag and handed me a black plastic bag.

"Ala-!" Gary started as I quickly elbowed him. "Ouch, dude. Only kidding k?" I sighed. I look at the description and some of their designs is a Pikachu, Chespin, Mudkip, Fennikin, Alolan Vulpix, Piplup, Oshawott, Snivy and Litten. New Year's gonna be lit!

"So what our we looking for?" Gary asked.

"Of course" I looked at Hau as we both smirk. "WERE LOOKING FOR MALASADAS!" We both high five as people stared at like they saw two weirdos. No. Let me correct that. They reeaally saw two weirdos hehe.

"Okay. . .?" Dad said confused. We look through the store and found a big wallpaper that says "🎊🎉HAPPY NEW YEAR!🎉🎊". We decided to buy it and move two the next one.

"So what do you like for lunch?" Dad asked as I look at my new watch Serena gave me. Its nearly 12 pm.

"Pika Hut?(IM DYING INSIDE SOMEONE HELP ME! LMAO)" Gary asked as we decided to eat there.

"DIF PIFFA ITCH SHU GUD!" Both me and Gary said as we choked. We nearly drink 1 gallon of water from that.

"Told you not to speak while eating." Dad shook his head as we both sweatdropped. Now time for that Mango Graham Ice Cream! Its so delicious!(Its a real thing and its freaking delicious!)We decided to buy more stuff for new year. Such us small firecrackers. The one when you throw will pop and it doesn't include using fire to pop it. Just throw it with such force and it will pop! Then we decided to buy this. Judas Belt. Its a firecracker that fires like a chain reaction. And Party poppers for our prank for the girls! This will be a good good night!